- The End of Obsession -

NAYEON POV

I look back again and found Lia and my son walking towards here and our son pull the chair for her and she start to seat and Lia thank her and he also seat beside her..

"Jung-hoon-ah" Sana said....

"Yes auntie?"

"Are you courting Lia?" Sana said and I just look a them..

"Uhmm, i-i just admit my feelings to her auntie"

"Owww" all of them said and start to Chuckle..

"Good to know" I said and drink my water..

"I will teach you jung-hoon how to court a girl" Taehyung said and the boys just nodded in response....

"Really uncle?" Jung-hoon said while looking at the boys and smiling widely and they just nodded and I just cough because of it.....

"Junghoon remember what I told you earlier, don't take it hurry, there's a right time that you will have a girlfriend, Specially that you are idol and Lia is an idol too, toxic fans was already around and they won't leave you" jungkook said....

"Yes appa"

Finally he did something nice for our son, he really spoiled that kid and I even can't control jung-hoon emotions

He really did what he wants and he was so naughty kid and really love playing online games on his room at home and this husband of mine just joining him and they even sleep in late night that's why there's a time that I scolding them both

But I always forgive this jungkook because his kisses was really made me so melt and soft person

He really such a tease

I will tell you guys about the engagement Happen, he proposed to me in unexpected date and it was really made me surprise..

He just propose to me in award show that time and there's a lot of fans was screaming that time, Specially that we in middle that time

That he pull me away from my members that time and brought me in the middle when they received an award and he speak that he wants to have a gift from me because that day was his birthday

That time was really made me cried when he kneel infront of me and when fans around the dome scream "say yes"

I only feel that time was happiness and I saw many idols and many fans supporting us and of course I won't disagree with that

I said yes to him while nodding and he stand up smiling and put the diamond ring at my finger and we did the people didn't expect that he kiss me in the stage while I'm crying and we just broke it and spin me around when he already hugging me tightly..

Also the wedding was become trending worldwide also there's a lot of fans wait for that day that the wedding will happen, I just wearing a white long gown with a viele and there's a lot of idols who attended the wedding also our non celebrity friends attend the wedding....

That was the most memorable happen to my life, that me and jungkook won't forget entire of our life

- Night -

we already here inside of our bedroom here at the Jeju, but the thing happened earlier was really can't remove from my mind and I really can't stop worrying about it..

"Love, are you ok?" Jungkook ask who get out from the bathroom and he start to seat at the bed to comb his wet hair and I just look at him while I also seating at the bed..

"Love, what if I will talk with Lia to leave alone junghoon first" I said while looking at him and he look at me..

"That was too immature nayeon, don't do that, that junghoon won't mad at you" jungkook said while combing his hair infront of the mirror now