Chapter 32

TZUYU POV

I just feel so happy when I'm around of his family and he already introduce me to his parents and other relatives, they all so kind and I even try to farm with them just like what Taehyung doing before when he still not an idol and he also told me that if ever big hit didn't accept him as idol, he will be farmer and help his parents about farming

But everything from them was change but they still farming, their farm was getting bigger because of Taehyung and their house was just simple but looks so refreshing and Beautiful

I'm with him right now holding each other hands while walking around of the farm and my hair was in ponytail and Taehyung did that to my hair..

We can't say that we are officially couple, but he still want to court me and I just allow him even our connection to each other that we already a couple..

"What do you think is happening with our members right now?" I ask him while walking here in the farm..

"For sure they all so busy and they all having a happy moments" Taehyung oppa said..

"O-oppa"

"Uhm?"

"How many months that you already courting me?"

That made us stop on our track and I look at him..

"4 months, why?"

"It's already long, right?"

"Yup, is there's something wrong?"

"Nothing wrong tae, but our connection to each other like we already a couple, that we holding each other hands, that you introduce me to tour parents, that I try to farm just like what you work before, and"

"And?"

Tae oppa said who looks waiting for my answer....

"A-and k-kissing" I said and hide myself from his back and I heard that he chuckled..

"You are so cute tzuyu, come here" Taehyung oppa said and I just face him while looking down with pouty lips..

Then he held my chin and pull it up to look at him..

"Even we already did those that we still not officially couple, I still want to respect you that's why I won't do that anymore, I just going to held your hand and hug you, but it's limit to kiss you that I know we still not a couple"

He said and let go of my chin and stand properly..

"What if I already said yes to you as my official Boyfriend"

"Tzuyu don't take it fast, I still can wait"

"But you already show me who really you are, you are truly different to people around that I met, you are example of Perfect guy for a un-perfect girl like me, and I want to feel your love always and forever Taehyung oppa"

"How can you say that you are un-perfect person tzuyu? You really can't admit that you are a strong person, you are multi-talented person, a beautiful person, who have a kind and golden heart for people and even you are rich person, you just wear a simple clothes and not being spoiled person just because you are a rich person, you are different tzuyu, once is right, you are the perfect woman they met and you are the perfect woman that I met"

That made me smile by his word..

"Can you ask me that can you be my girlfriend?"

I ask cutely and he just Chuckle while not looking at me..

"Tzuyu, can you be my girlfriend?"

"YES!" I shout and it's made us Chuckle and I just clung on his shoulder and kiss him that I feel that he stiff and he just melt when I move my lips and he kiss me back while putting his arms on my back

But our passionate kiss broke when my phone suddenly ring and I just get back to session and didn't care about my phone but it's ring again and he broke the kiss now and it's made me annoy..

"You should answer that call now" oppa said while smiling and I just nodded and I pick up my phone and see jihyo unnie number..

Aish I told them don't disturb me..

Then I answer her call..

"Unnie, why?"

"Tzuyu, you only person who will know this ok?" Jihyo unnie said who sounds crying that made me worried..

"Wait unnie, are you crying?"

"Don't mind me tzuyu ah, but don't tell this to anyone, jyp just talk to me earlier, dispatch warn the Big hit and JYPE about what they caught, they caught nayeon unnie with jungkook Getting out from the company with holding hands, and jyp and bang pd decide something that I know you will be sad, Nayeon unnie and Jungkook needs to seperate permanently this time" jihyo unnie said and it's made my eyes grew wider and I look at Taehyung who looks confuse too..

"And tzuyu, you and Taehyung needs to go back tomorrow, because Everything will be change, and our group and BTS will be separated too" jihyo unnie said..

"Wait unnie, they can't do that, it's only nayeon unnie and jungkook fault why our group will be separated with them"

"Tzuyu it's important and we have a lot of issue in dispatch that they might reveal anytime soon and please tzuyu when you get back here, I will explain to you everything" jihyo unnie said and hung up the call and I just breath out by knowing another issue..

Aish they didn't listen to us, we said that take care because some sasaengs might caught them..

"What happened? What jihyo said?"

"Nayeon unnie and jungkook caught in JYPE holding hands and one sasaeng caught them and take them a picture, that's why dispatch give big hit and jype a warning by that, and we need to go back tomorrow"

"But what about you saying it's nayeon and jungkook fault? What's that?"

"It's part of that issue, and jyp and bang pd make a decision that BTS and TWICE will be seperate permanently this time" i said while looking at him..

"Jihyo is right, we really need to get back tomorrow"

"But how about us? We can't see each other anymore when we get back, remember that our group will be seperate when everything was done by their decision"

I said while looking at him, then he smile..

"Don't worry, we still can meet each other anytime we want but this issue will be bigger if we didn't listen to our boss, we still have time to be with each other now, so no need to worry" Taehyung oppa said and I just put back my phone at my pocket and kiss him again

Then he broke it..

"Tzuyu"

Taehyung said but I didn't let him talk more and kiss him again slow and passionate

That I know he can't refuse..and yes I'm right, he didn't refuse because he kiss me back

Then we broke up and there's a lust on our eyes and I nodded and he start to brought me somewhere to start, you know what I mean..

We stay here in the other house that looks like their second house but not same as to their main house..

We already doing what you thinking right now that only tin blanket was covering us now and it was really raining outside and we just sharing love to each other while I'm hovering above him and my hair was just on the right side of my shoulder

First day of being official couple, we already doing this kind of love session, and we are really weak when it comes to love, but what we gonna do? We truly love each other and we both know we can control our relationship in right way that there's no one is hurting

It was our first time but it's feel good and pleasurable, he trying to be gentle on me but I letting him go more wild because soon our groups will be separated and I didn't know since we going to meet each other again and this is was a good memory for me and for Taehyung