Chapter 50

JUNGKOOK POV

we start to get inside to jyp main office right now with holding each other hands because noona was really can't think and looks so nervous since earlier and she keep asking me if what jyp and bang pd going to tell us and she even mention that what if they going to seperate us again and I told her that they can't do that again because I'm going to take a risk just for my family with her

"Have a seat first" bang pd said and we start to seat at the chair

"Please the managers get out first" jyp said and they nodded and start to get out from the office

"We going to be straight to the point to you jungkook and nayeon, we check some infos about you both and there's a lot of issues that was inside of dispatch right now that was all about you both, and we found who's that person giving the info to dispatch"

"Minhyuk from BtoB" I said and they all look at me..

"How did you know?"

"It was long story, but jimin hyung told me that he heard soobin talking with his members about minhyuk and minhyuk was really sharing some infos to him and it's really made us check more about him and we found that he was also part of the dispatch"

"Yes it's also what we did, and we really contact him and he didn't answer our calls and for sure he already know that we all know about what he doing and I will report it to his agency" bang pd said..

"Please inhale and exhale first" they said and we just did what they said..

"We plan to reveal your relationship also about your child" jyp and bang pd said

"What?!" I said..

"Jungkook lower your voice" bang pd said..

"It's already ok that you will reveal my relationship with noona, but why you gonna use our child to this? He still young and I don't want him to saw some hates about him"

"I know jungkook, we already know that, and we going to let you both talk about it first"

Then I look at noona..

"Nayeon are you agree with this?" I ask her..

"I will talk with him first jyp and bang pd" she said to them and pull me to walk away from the office first..

"Noona tell me, are you agree with that?"

"Jungkook, I know this thing will be happen and I really prepare myself from this, and I admit I'm so nervous right now, I'm thinking about you and I'm thinking about that, yes im going to agree with them"

"Noona jung-hoon was still young and there's a lot of toxic fans was around and they going to hate our son and I don't want it to happen"

"I already expect that its will be your reaction for this kookie, but you said that we are strong right? And you also said that you will take a risk for your family with me, and let's do it together and let's face the challenge will happen to both of us"

"Are you sure? I really hate to see you crying"

"Yes I'm sure, I have feelings that there's a lot of fans will accept our relationship kookie and they going to defend us to those toxics and I know once and army was really so kind and they can understand us"

Then I just nodded and we hug each other tightly..

"So what's your decision?"

Then we broke the hug and face our boss..

"We are agree"

"Be ready you both, and I will call your members to go here also and we going to have a press con for the group"

Then we nodded and we just look at each other..

AFTER 3 HOURS

I just holding nayeon's hand right now while seating at the chair right now while our members was around us and still waiting for the revelation of our relationship and also about jung-hoon..

"It's already out unnie and jungkook" tzuyu said

Then we look at the TV to heard the news..

"Breaking news: Jungkook from BTS and Nayeon from TWICE reportedly dating ++ JYPE and HYBE confirmation"

Then we look at our phones and I didn't let her use her phone for now...

We read what explain in the article that they released they also release a picture of me and nayeon

"Wtf??? Nayeon and Jungkook are dating!!! The bunny siblings?? Waaah!!!"

"Woaah!!! No wonder jungkook really likes nayeon since his reaction to her in ISAC 2016 before"

"Oh my God, I can't believe this, I'm crying I really do, I will support you jungkook and nayeon, we love you both!"

"Stay strong nayeon and jungkook!!! We love you!!"

"No!! Liskook is real!!!"

"No jungkook is mine!! Move away nayeon! You ugly bitch!"

"Shut up baby army! Just let support them, we love you nayeon and jungkook we going to support you both until the end!"

We can't help but to smile to see our fans was not that so feel bad about the revelation, we really teach them a right manners and I'm so proud

Then I look at her who is tearing up and I just smile..

"I saw the comments, I'm so proud of you both nayeon unnie and jungkook" Sana said..

"I really can't help but to tear up by seeing this" Chaeyoung said..

"I'm so glad that army and once was still besties after all issues that was happen to our group" Hobi hyung said..

"We really good by teaching them by right manners and they really good persons and I really love to see it" suga hyung said..

"So how's your feeling now?" Taehyung ask us..

"I feel so happy right now because of what I just saw at the comments, and noona didn't stop from tearing up" I tease her and she start to slap my shoulder..

"I'm just so proud and I really can't believe that this is happening" she said and wipe her tears and we just Chuckle on her..