Chapter 16

TAEHYUNG POV

I get out after a minutes jungkook and tzuyu get out to listen and look at what they both gonna talk..

Jungkook and her was already broke up and why tzuyu wants to talk to jungkook?

Is she wants to bring back jungkook to her?

Then what about me? I've been waiting and wishing this time that tzuyu was already single that I can court her..

But in this kind of situation of her, she still not good because of her broke up with her long time Boyfriend..

I didn't even know that tzuyu was jungkook girlfriend before, if ever jungkook tell it to me or to others, I might stop my feelings but it's hard

Like me and nayeon have a similarities by loving someone who really made us happy and it's really accept the fact that the first was really important more than to the second person who just come out to their life..

I hide at the wall and Secretly look at them and tzuyu start to turn around and start asking jungkook and jungkook answering in it nice way..

Jungkook mention that he will talk to tzuyu about their break up to fix it and make it in nice way their break up scene..

Tzuyu was starting to cry infront of him and start saying that she can't because she still love him and it's really hard for her to move on because jungkook was already full filling his promises to someone which is her unnie and it's nayeon..

Jungkook can't help but to hug her and say something that I can't hear but tzuyu just keep crying at his shoulder....

I can't look at her like this, but my heart wants me to stay to look how painful this scene is..

I think they already fixing their problem to each other

It means tzuyu will set free jungkook now?

Maybe yes..

Then they broke the hug and jungkook kiss her in forehead while tzuyu just keep crying..

Then jungkook walk away now from her and leave her alone crying..I also saw jungkook was crying too while he is looking down..

Then I look at tzuyu who is already seating by her knees and crying badly at her knees..

Then I decided to walk towards on her and pull her to stand up and she look at me with full of tears on her eyes..

"I'm here" I said and she hug me tightly and it's made my eyes grew wider and she start to cry at my shoulder

Then I start to caress her back..

"H-he already l-let go of me, and i-i already let go of him, we already nothing, he is not my boyfriend anymore, Taehyung, he is not my boyfriend anymore, I really can't handle this" tzuyu said..

"Yes you can tzuyu, if you will be stronger than Before, that you reveal your strength to all people around you and don't show the fake one and show the real one, Jungkook was not only the guy who is living in the world tzuyu, you still can find a guy who will full fill your goals and promises and who will help you and who will comfort you everyday or every night he was there for you, that guy was coming for you to save you in your sadness, just burst all your tears and tomorrow, you will turn into a new person that was stronger who can defend herself from everything" I said while still caressing her back..

It's really hard to see a girl that you love was crying because of one man who said that tzuuyu doesn't deserve a man like him..

But I feel tzuyu, that she really give her whole heart and whole trust to jungkook but jungkook broke those

I want to heal her and I want her to be happy again

I will do it for her, even she still not ready to have a relationship with someone..

But im hoping that she will found the guy was really destined to her..

A/N: I taking of my Midterm this whole week but I still can manage to upload a story or chapters, and I'm so proud to myself, lmao