Chapter 24

TAEHYUNG POV

I already have my manager permission to brought tzuyu somewhere that no one will know us..

I got here into their dorm and I told her that wear something nice because we going somewhere that I know will make her happy..

This past few days, she didn't stop from crying after knowing nayeon and jungkook was already in relationship and I feel sorry for her and I feel so sad for her..

Only this way that I can make her happy..

I still going to wait for her to accept me and love me back, but not in this kind of situation that she is not fully recover..

I get inside to their dorm and found her waiting on me and I immediately grab her hand and pull her and I saw how her eyes widen.

"We going now jihyo, thanks for giving me a permission" I said while smiling...

"Just take care" jihyo said and I nodded and I look at her

"Tae, where are we going? I'm so confused"

She ask and I just smile on her and pull her outside of their dorm and let her get inside of the car and I get inside too...

Then my driver start his Engine..

"You didn't answer my question tae"

"You will see tzuyu" I said while looking at her and she nod and look outside..

Then I look at her and hold it and intertwined our fingers and it's made her look at our hands and look at me..

"Is it ok?"

Then she smile a little and look outside again and I also did the same and can't help but to smile because the first girl that the reason why I become more mature and serious in everything was already here beside me that I holding a hand right now that was so feel good..

------------------

We finally reach our destination and my guard start to open the door for us and we start to get out..

There's a lot of bodyguards around us and I saw how tzuyu's eyes widen..

"Tae, this is public place and there's a lot of people around, we are not good here" tzuyu said who is going to get inside but I stop her..

"Don't worry tzuyu, if they see us together, we still safe and I really search something for nothing" i said..

"You can trust me right?" I ask and she nodded but I saw how she looks nervous..

"Don't be so nervous tzuyu, you will be ok if you are with me" I said and start to pull her not broking our intertwined fingers and our bodyguards was just around....

We already buy a ticket and we start to get inside with some of our bodyguards, only five bodyguards was around us right now and I saw how many people was looking at us right now

"Where do you want to ride first?" I ask her and look at her while just calmly walking around the place..

"Tae I think we need to go now, they all was looking at us"

"Yeah I know, but don't worry"

I will tell it to her later when we already in ferris wheel

"They are truly are Aya" one girl said..

"They really Perfect for each other, oh my God!"

"It's so good to see them both here!"

"They both looks so cute!"

"Such a lovely couple and doesn't scared to people who is looking at them right now"

Those words was I heard from the people around here..

"Let's try the Vikings" i said and she nodded and we start to go on the lane..

Then we saw that the people who is the lane told us to go first and we just thank them and walk towards at the Vikings to start the ride and we just seat at the end of seats and some people start to seat infront of us...

"Just hold on the railings" i said and we finally let go of our hands and hold the railings and I start to put the belt around us..

Then the ride starting now and I just smile because it's would be fun..

When the boat was getting higher I look at tzuyu who is now smiling widely and start to scream..

Then I also scream while the ride was getting fun, and it's also same to people around the boat right now..

"Woaaaaa!!" Tzuyu scream..

Then she start to laugh just like before..

----------------------

We ride a lot of rides around here and I also play a dart here just to give to tzuyu the big bear that she wants..

And she already have it because I win at the dart game..

She still hugging that bear and I told her for the last ride was the ferris wheel

Then she nodded and we start to go at the ferris wheel and they give us a space to go inside..

And the man start to close the door and we just thank him and the wheel start now moving slowly just like to other ferris wheel in the America..

We just looking at the sky while the ferris wheel is moving slowly..

"Tae" tzuyu said and I hummed..

"I heard some people say that we are a couple, are you hiding something from me?" Tzuyu said and it's made me gulp and look at her

"Are you hiding something from me?"

"I will explain tzuyu"

"Tell it"

"Before we got here, bang pd and jyp tell something on me and ask me about you and me, I told them the truth, that I have feelings for you, they ask me if they will reveal that me and you are dating just to cover some of your issue with jungkook and nayeon, that's why we decided to do that, only you doesn't know this but people around the Korea already know this, I'm sorry tzuyu for being so hurry that I know you are not ready to take a relationship and you still not fully recover about what happened before and about what you heard from them, but if that issue will be solve, they will release that we broke up"

I said while looking at her, then she start to put the bear on her side and hold my hand suddenly..

"You truly a nice and Perfect guy tae, you still can do this and you still can make me happy after all happen to me, that I always crying on your shoulder just because of my feelings that still not removing from me that really hurt me and making me c-cry" tzuyu said...

I saw that she start to tear up..

"I'm sorry for letting you wait for my love"

Tzuyu apologize and look down..

"Tzuyu, I very understand your situation right now, I don't want you to think about my feelings for you first, think first about how can you recover from everything and im here to help you to remove all bad feelings that feeling up on you now" I said while holding her hand too..

"You going to help me?" She ask while looking at me and I smile and nodded..

I'm going to say something but tzuyu cut me off..

"Then start from now on, help me from recovering" tzuyu said and

She did something that I didn't expect she will do