Chapter 21

NAYEON POV

they told me to stay into jungkook's room because the girls was already drunk and they even trow up earlier by being so drunk, and I don't have a choice to obey them because they all looks so serious..

I just ask to jungkook earlier if where is his matress that I can place at the floor and he told me on his cabinet while he still on the bathroom because he needs to wash himself...

I just trying myself to avoid him and not to talk to him, but this is bangtan dorm and Its my first time getting here into his big room..

When I open his cabinet I start to find his matress and I saw that was on the top and I just going to grab it but I saw a pictures that was at the cabinet..

Then I stop and look at the picture ..

Wait..this is my picture in sixteen..

Then I look at the others, my picture in KBS 2016..then I look at his cabinet and found layers of books..

But not a book, this is album..

Then I grab it and look what album is this..

This is twice mini album and our first full album, this looks was new and it's unsealed already..

Then I saw his bathroom door start to open and I immediately put back the album at his cabinet and grab the matress that was at the higher part..

Aish! I will drink something that will made me tall!

"I will get it" jungkook said at my back and start to grab it from me and I smell his scent, it's was smells good..

Yah! Nayeon! What you thinking?!

Then I saw that he put it at the floor and fix it for me..

Then he get back to his cabinet to close it but he saw the photos that was glued at his cabinet and I just walk away from him..

"Y-you will use a lot of pillows?" I ask him without looking at him and just fixing the matress..

"Nope" jungkook said who start closing his cabinet and I start to grab one of his pillow at the bed and grab it and put it on my matress..

"You can sleep while the lights is turn off?" He ask me who is already seating at his bed and I nodded without looking at him and laying at the matress..

Then I pull up the blanket and put it on my half body and start to close my eyes when Jungkook turn off the lights..

JUNGKOOK POV

she really avoiding me

I already laying in my bed and still can't sleep and still thinking what Jin hyung told me after being so hurry to own noona..

But how I can stop my heart that always calling noona, they said that im already in right age to do what I want and I really did what I want and it was noona, I really want her to be mine....

I'm getting more obsessed to her but I showing it Secretly, I don't want her to feel un-comfortable to me..

I miss her smile and I miss how she look at me and how she laugh with me..that there's no mess happen, that me and her was still looks so happy, but now, it's all ruined..

All because of me..

Then I look at noona who is already sleeping peacefully and I look at my phone if how cold right now..

Shit! Noona will froze at the floor, why I allow her to sleep at the floor? You stupid jungkook..

Then I pull down my blanket and get up from my bed and start to walk towards on her and I seat on my knees to look at her sleeping look..

She still looks cute and beautiful while sleeping, I really can't help but to smile to see her like this..

Then I pull down her blanket and start to lift her that I didn't wake her up..

Then I slowly put her at my bed and I grab the pillow and put it on her head and I flip the matress and put it on my couch and I start to lay at the bed..

Then she start to hummed and turn away from me and she let me face her back and grab the blanket that will cover her....

I also heard from them how she suffer because of her feelings for me and for tzuyu's trust..

It's really hard for her, Specially that she is oldest member that really take care of her sisters..

Then I just slide myself towards on her and hug her from the back and pull her to me to hug her more tightly and she just humming..

"I really love you noona, please let me love you" I said while hugging her and I put my chin on the top of her head and a tear start to drop from my eyes..

Then I close my eyes to drive to my Dreamland while hugging the person I really want to take care of and the person I want to be my partner forever