Chapter 49

NAYEON POV

I finally got home and when I got home at our dorm, my mom was there and told me if she can brought jung-hoon in vacation and jung-hoon ask if what vacation and mom said that they going to swimming and it's really made jung-hoon jump happily and I just let him with my parents first....

Jung-hoon was not here anymore and he is already with my parents and sister right now...

But my scarf was still on my neck because of the hickey that jungkook give to me, that Pervert, aish!

I just walk towards at the kitchen right now to drink a water because I feel so thirsty while sana, jihyo, dahyun and tzuyu was in the living room right now and the others was at upstairs...

Until, someone grab my scarf away from me and it's made me turn around with widen eyes and cover my neck by my hand..

"Unnie, what are you hiding at your neck? Since you came home you already wearing that" tzuyu said while jihyo holding my scarf now..

"Remove your hand unnie" jihyo said and I just shake my head because I'm embarrassed..

Then Sana grab my hand and remove it from my neck...

"Oh my...unnie, this is hickey, and don't tell me"

"Are you together again?!" They said..

"Is this hickey can give you an answer now?"

"Oh my, I'm so happy for you unnie" tzuyu said while smiling..

"Thank you"

"But is there's something happened to both of you last night? Or just in the morning"

"Yah you girls, stop being Perverts" I said and walk away from them and seat at the chair..

Then they face me..

"Just spill unnie, and we are not going to be shock about that because you know, you both already build a cute jung-hoon" Sana said while smirking....

"There's nothing happened, he just put that hickey in morning" i said while looking at them...

"Woah, I think that something happened from the both of you, but soon jung-hoon will be older brother" they tease me and I just grab the pillow and going to smack it to them but they just run away from here ...

Then I just look at my neck at the mirror and found that the hickey was still here, aiish!

NEXT DAY

I wake up in the morning because of my alarm and yeah there's another work in company now, then I immediately get up and grab my phone to check if mom already text me about what happening to jung-hoon and yeah she text me..

She said that jung-hoon was really looks so hype at the beach and looks so excited when they going to swim and it's made me smile

Then I just get up and take my morning routine

After showering, I start to wrap the towel around my body and get out from the room..

"Noona I came he--"

I widen my eyes when I spot jungkook inside of my room right now and how he came here in this early morning?!

I look at the clock and found its already near to have a lunch..

Wtf???!!!

Then I immediately grab my clothes and immediately go in the bathroom but jungkook stop me and pull me to seat on his lap that made my shock..

"Ju-jungkook, I need to w-wear my clothes ahh"

I moan because jungkook bite my neck and I just tightly hold his shoulder because of what he doing right now ...

"Kook ahh I need to wear my clothes" I didn't stop from moaning and I just bite my lower lips because jungkook start marking my neck again..

"K-kook"

"Unnie!! I'm coming in!"

"No! I'm still not wearing my clothes!"

"Oh ok!"

Then I heard a foot steps away from here and I just stop jungkook first..

"Kook, I'm going in company, why you put another hickey on my neck?"

"I just want to taste your beautiful neck, and you showing your body with only towel wrap around your body, and it was turning me on"

Then I just slap his shoulder and getup from him and get inside to the bathroom..

I finish wearing my clothes and get out to put some powder on my neck while seating beside him and he start to lay at my bed..

"By the way, what you doing here? And who is with you huh?"

"I'm with jimin hyung and he wants to visit dahyun and of course he ask me to go with him"

"I didn't believe on you"

"Ok ok, I keep pleading to RM hyung to come here"

"Kook, are you thinking about your hectic schedules? And you just letting your members do your own works, that was bad kookie"

"I know I know, and..."

Then he hug me from the back..

"I just want to be with you noona, you just left last night and I already miss you so much, I really can't live without you"

"Aigoooo you really such a clingy Boyfriend"

"Of course"

"Unnie"

Then we turn our head to someone who call me and it's just jihyo..

"Why jihyo?"

"Unnie, jyp and bang pd calling you both in company right now"

"Oh ok, why you looks nervous?"

"We already know what they going to tell you both unnie and we agree with that, and they both is going to tell you"

Then I look at jungkook and he shrugged and i just start to think and look at jihyo..

What jyp and bang PD going to tell us? And I'm so confuse right now

And please, not about the separation again