Chapter 10

NAYEON POV

I get back to our dorm and found my members at the living room comforting the crying tzuyu?

Why is she crying?

"Guys" I said and they turn their heads to me..

Then I saw tzuyu was really crying and it's made me immediately go to them and seat beside tzuyu....

"Hey what's wrong, why are you crying?" I ask her who is crying..

"H-he broke up with me unnie" tzuyu said...

"Your Boyfriend?"

"Yes unnie"

"If he broke up with you, he really lose you, you are the precious girl that he lose, for sure soon he will regret what he did, please stop crying now" I said while caressing her back.

"Can we know that guy tzuyu? We won't get mad at you" Jihyo ask..

"Unnie..."

"Please"

"He is big artist from bangtan, BTS jungkook, unnie"

It's made my breath hitch when I heard who is her boyfriend and now her ex Boyfriend..

So tzuyu was the reason why Jungkook is so drunk earlier and why he calling himself stupid by hurting tzuyu..

I fell in love to someone who hurt my co-member...

I need to talk to him tomorrow about what he did and tell me all his reasons why he did this to my maknae..

- at my room -

I immediately grab my phone and immediately text him..

Me:

- meet me tomorrow at near cafe at the hybe..

I hit the send and breath out..

I need to clear everything, he hurt Tzuyu and I don't like to see one of my member crying like that..

- next day -

I wake up in early morning and check my phone if what time Is it but I saw a notif and I rub my eyes to check what is it..

It's his reply .

Jungkook:

- ok

Me:

- meet me later 3 PM

Then I stand up and go at my bathroom to take a shower because I have my individual work today..

After I finish myself, I get out and go at the dinning area to eat my breakfast..

Then I saw tzuyu getting down at the stairs in nice outfit..

"Tzu"

"Oh unnie, why?"

"Where are you going? You don't have schedule right now"

"I just going to take some air unnie" tzuyu said in calm voice...

Ohh, for sure she will remove all her problems after her break up with him..

"Ok, take care"

"Thank you unnie, love you!"

"Love you too tzuyu!" Then she smile and walk out now from our dorm..

- at company -

I sign all the papers that my manager give to me and I memorize some lyrics and I had a pre-recording for something project for me....

That jungkook and tzuyu break up was really not Fading away from my mind

Then I check my watch it's already 2:30

I start to bids my goodbye to some people around me and grab my bag and go at the parking lot with my manager..

"Near care to HYBE" I said and they know where is it....

----------

We finally reach the cafe and I put my bucket hat and mask and walk towards at the cafe.....

I start to ask if where's jungkook and they told me at the private room and I nodded and start To go there..

I open the door and finally I saw him holding a cup of coffee and I start to get inside..

Then seat infront of him and he look at saw me, I remove my cap and mask and put it at the side..

"Tzuyu already admit to us, that she was your girlfriend, ex girlfriend" I said and I saw that he breath out..

"What the hell is the reason why you hurt Tzuyu? Tzuyu always mentioning you to us without telling your name and we saw how she looks happy when she telling you about us, and about that you being so cold to her, what is the reason huh? What comes to your mind to hurt her?" I ask in straight to the point..

"I apologize to her and it's so sincere"

"I don't care if you are sincerely apologize to her jungkook! You still hurt her, that long years relationship with her and you already said that you fell out of love to her, what is the reason huh?"

"If I tell you noona, you gonna believe on me?"

"Just say it"

"I know what I did last night, I'm not that too drunk, and I feel you still know that and you still remember what I did noona, I am right?"

He ask on me and looking straight into my eyes And I start to stunned when he said that..

"I admit to you everything, I fell out of love to tzuyu because I feel a different feelings that I didn't feel to tzuyu, that different feelings I feel was from you noona, since I start chit chatting with you it's changing me, it's start changing myself, it's start changing all my feelings, I know you won't believe about what I said, but I start loving you noona, not because of your beauty, All because of your golden personality, you are different to tzuyu, and my feelings to you was very different to tzuyu, that I didn't feel to anyone, even to tzuyu" jungkook confess..

"You should stop it"

"Why? There's nothing to wrong use to love again, I'm single and you are single, what's wrong?"

"There's something wrong jungkook, you just hurt my co-member that was your ex girlfriend now, I'm her older sister jungkook, I already treat as my younger sister, And I really love her more than what I feel to you" I confess..

I saw that his eyes grew wider..

Then I saw that he smile and star to cup my face by his one hand..

"Is this mean that you also like me? Just say it please"

"Jungkook"

"Say it please"

I look down because I can't look at him and if I said this, it's will hurt Tzuyu's feeling..I don't want it to happen..

"I-i like you" I said and look up..

You did a wrong thing nayeon, you did!

"I love you too noona" jungkook said and kiss me

This kiss was same about what he did to me last night, I just close my eyes to feel him..

Then a tears start to one by one dropping from my eyes that was close..

But....

"U-unnie"