Chapter 29

JUNGKOOK POV

after Taehyung take a leave with tzuyu because they both will go in daegu and Taehyung plan to introduce tzuyu to his relatives as his girlfriend, but they are still not official and I'm hoping that tzuyu will realize Everything....

But someone was I really miss until now, after they go here in company with tzuyu, I didn't saw her anymore and I can't even catch up some time that I can use my phone and call her or text her....

But my phone was already beside me right now and I just grab it and look at my wallpaper, which is her face..

Should I call her? What if she is busy and don't want to be disturb..

And I just sigh and put back my phone at the table...

"What's wrong kookie?"

Then I look who is it, it was Jin hyung..

"Nothing hyung" I said and cross my arms....

Then he grab my phone and open it..

"Ahhh, you missing her"

Then I just look down ..

"You can even call her"

"I've been thinking hyung if she is busy and won't to be disturb" I said while looking at him..

Then he chuckled and I just playfully glare at him..

"Kook, if she is busy she still can receive your calls and she was your girlfriend and don't think like that, call her now and your face have no mark of sadness" Jin hyung said and put down my phone and walk away now

Then I just grab my phone and look for her number, our last contact to each other was just saying I love you to each other before we sleep..

Then I tap the call sign and put my phone at my ear....

NAYEON POV

I'm alone here at the room while writing something for my projects that will be reveal soon as possible...

But my time, was stop when I head my phone ringing, and who will call me this time, I told to my members that I will got home late because of this work..

Then I grab my phone and answer the call..

"Jihyo, I will got home late I already told that to Sana I have a lot of works right now" I said...

"Noona it's me"

Wait, this is not girl voice and i look at my phone

Oh fuck! This is Jungkook

Then I stop from working and answer his call..

"Kook"

"Yes it's me, you are busy?"

"I'm not busy anymore, why you suddenly call?" I said while smiling because I miss his voice..

"Nothing, I just want to hear your voice"

"Are you tired? I can go in your dorm right now, if you want"

"But you just mentioned earlier that you doing something that's why you will got home in late night" jungkook said and I just bite my lower lips..

"Mian"

"Don't worry, after my work this night, I will got there and I will brought you home"

That made me smile widely because I can see him personally..

"Ok ok, I will wait for you at the lounge!" I said...

"You sounds so excited to see me, do you?"

"Of course, do your work now and I will do my work too that Its be fast to finish" I said by being so excited to meet him...

"Ok ok, I love you"

"I love you too" I said and we hung up the call now and I just smile again and Continue my work.

- at lounge -

I'm wearing my mask right now and just Seating at the comfy chair and waiting for him and I just keep playing a game on my phone by being bored here right now, and some staffs already got home and there's still people around the place but not like earlier..and some stores around was already close and there's no cars around..

Then I just turn off my phone and just look around and wait for him..

"Noona"

Someone said and I look who is it, it was him already and I stand up while he was walking towards here on me and kiss my forehead....

"I'm sorry for letting you wait"

"No it's ok, how's your work?" I ask him

"It's fine tho, so you want to go home now?"

"Yup, there's no store was open and we only need to do was brought me in dorm" I said and he smile and nodded and help my hand and we start to get out from the company....

??? POV

woah another info that I will give to dispatch..

I immediately grab my cam and take a photo of them and I just zoom in to see them both, wait is that jungkook from BTS and nayeon from twice?

Are they dating?!

So the rumor is true! There's a couple in Bangtwice!

This is will be good news for dispatch