Chapter 38

AFTER 3 YEARS

NAYEON POV

Three years thinking how I going to tell to jungkook about our child, but there's a time that I forgot that because of being busy as an idol and as a mom to jung-hoon

Our son was already can walk and can talk, jung-hoon was the type of kid that was smart and kind person and he was really looks cute and his looks was very looks like him..

Some of BTS members visiting him in the dorm because mom and dad allow me to brought my son into our dorm some time that have some moments with me when I'm not busy and jyp is sometimes coming in dorm to play with him..

I remember how jung-hoon vomit his milk into jin's oppa shirt that was really made my son laugh at him but he still wipe the dirt into his uncle body, typically he was really kind person just like his dad..

He also loves playing toys, but he always got sleep when I singing a song for him and hugging his favorite toy which is iron man that his uncle buy for him that become his favorite..

I know jungkook start to become curious about his members that sometimes is not in the dorm and just saying some reason just to got here without him..

But right now only Jin, jimin, Taehyung and hobi visit our dorm where jung-hoon is playing with my members right now while I'm just seating at the chair looking at them..

Then I saw Jin oppa come over on me and seat beside me..

"We came here to visit him and I came here to say something" Jin oppa said and I nodded..

"What's that?"

"About him, jungkook thought the separation was truly broke up because you both didn't mind each other, avoiding each other, ignoring each other there's no communication with each other for 3 yrs since you came back"

"I'm sorry to say about this nayeon but we try to stop him about his decision, but he is strong and no one can beat his decisions"

"What you saying oppa?" I said while looking at him and feel so nervous..

"Jungkook already have a girlfriend since last 4 months, he just admit it to us last night and we keep telling him to stop his games but he get mad on us and he tell that we think that it was a game but we all know Nayeon it's just his time that he trying to forgot you, I swear" Jin oppa said and I just breath out while looking away and smile..

"Im right, jungkook can't survive for that long that he didn't saw me and there's no communication with each other, he still going to find a better woman"

"Nayeon please don't give up"

"Jin, jung-hoon was still here and jungkook deserve to know about him soon, I admit I feel so broke when you tell me that, because I keep finding a time that I can talk with him to go back to him, but you already told me that he was dating someone and I will try to be happy with him, me and him is not a married couple and he still need to do that for himself and he only needs to know about jung-hoon" I said not trying to cried right now and I start to excuse myself from him while smiling and just told to jung-hoon that I will fix something at his room and he nodded while smiling widely and I walk upstairs..

JIMIN POV

we all look at nayeon who is looking at Jung-hoon and saying that she will fix his room and jung-hoon just cutely nodded while smiling widely and nayeon start to walk upstairs and I look at Jin hyung and he also look at me and now I know..

He already told to nayeon

For sure nayeon will going to cry about it, because she really loves jungkook and I didn't feel that she didn't stop loving him but jungkook do that to her..

It was so painful for her and I didn't know what will happen if Jungkook will know about jung-hoon identity

- at dorm -

We already got home and when we got home, we spot jungkook with his girlfriend who is being clingy to each other..

"You didn't tell us that you will brought her" Jin hyung said and we just walk towards to our own place..

"I'm sorry hyung, she also want to meet you all" jungkook said while smiling..

"Hi" the girl said..

"She was from Gfriend, still remember her?" Jungkook said and we nodded, because she was eunha

"So she will sleep here?"

"Yup, and she will sleep in my room" jungkook said, I really want to tell to him now but I still need to respect nayeon about this..

Aiiish!!! If you just know jungkook how nayeon is still love you and if you just know that you have a child, you will stop this all games jungkook, and you will regret it so bad  by doing this Kind of game