Chapter 20

NAYEON POV

we already done by eating the dinner and all of us was already seating at the floor sharing the chips and the vodka with chaser of course..

Dahyun was not really good at drinking alcoholics and there's jimin who will teach her..

They just beside each other eating the chips and me, I'm beside of hobi and Momo

While jungkook was beside of Sana

I saw how Sana giving the chips to jungkook and jungkook just smile and grab it and eat it..

Then I just eat the chips that I holding and just Secretly looking at them who have their own world here while the others was already laughing and talking about something funny

But that two Was busy, that they even more looks like couple more than to dahyun and jimin..

"No, it's yours jungkook" Sana said while Chuckling..

"Why would it will be mine, if you just give that drink to me huh, if you don't want, ok..I will feed you with this spicy chips" jungkook said..

I heard them because me and them just near to each other..

"Ok ok, but you will drink that" Sana said and jungkook nodded and start to grab the chips..

"Say ahhh" jungkook said and Sana just Chuckle and open her mouth and jungkook feed her..

"Good girl"

"Then you are a bad boy" Sana said and it's made them both Chuckle..

I'm curious, since they both become so close to each other?

"Hey kook and Sana" Taehyung ask..

"Ohh?" They both said..

"You both looks like couple more than to dahyun and jimin, I think later some ants will come to me, by how you both looks so sweet to each other" Taehyung tease and they all laugh and I just awkwardly laugh too...

Why would I feel jealous? There's nothing to me and to him, we are not even a friends anymore and I just ignoring him and avoiding him for tzuyu's trust..

"And since you and Sana become so close huh?" Jin oppa ask..

"I meet jungkook in kakaotalk and we start to introduce to each other and then we become close to each other because we have some same habits" Sana said..

"Oh really, that's good" Jin oppa said....

Then I cough and grab the plastic of chips and show it to hobi..

"You want?" I ask him..

"Sure" hobi said and he start to grab some chips..

- after 1 hour -

some of them was Already getting drunk and we just didn't stop from making some jokes and talking about our past in high school..

"Let's play truth or dare!" Jeongyeon said

"Yes! C-mon! Let's play that game" namjoon said..

"Ok, I will start the game" suga said and we all nodded and he start to place the bottle at the middle..

"To person who will point out by the mouth of bottle, she/he needs to answer it and there's no lies and only truth only, if you say a lie, you will get a smack on your head" suga said and it's made me gulp and we just nodded in response..

Then he start to spin the bottle and we just waiting where the bottle point out..

"Oh it's Taehyung!" Suga said..

"Truth or dare Taehyung" he ask..

"Truth"

"Ok, Taehyung choose the truth and I will choose someone who will ask him a question" suga said..

"Yah!" Taehyung said and we just smile about it..

"Tzuyu and you are become so close to each other and for sure tzuyu very know you already, and I want tzuyu ask a question for you" suga said..

"I want to ask, uhmm....are you really sincere when you tell me that you like me?" Tzuyu said, she is being bluntly oh my..

Wait, is Taehyung really confess to tzuyu? I didn't know that Taehyung was have a feelings for tzuyu..

"I'm sorry jungkook, but I really like Tzuyu and it's full of sincerity" Taehyung said..and it's made jungkook Chuckle..

"Don't apologize hyung tzuyu was all yours and Sana will be mine" jungkook tease..

"In your dreams!" Sana said..

"Tsk, soon you will like me, I even heard that you have crush on me" jungkook said..

"It was before, and right now, I don't have and just shut up" Sana said and it's made them Chuckle..

"Ok, let's spin the bottle" suga said and he start to spin it..

"Oh it's to nayeon" suga said..

"truth or dare?"

"Truh"

"I won't choose someone, I will be the one who going to ask you"

I nodded..

"What is the reason why you avoiding and ignoring jungkook?"

That made me look at him..

"Truth only nayeon" he said and I secretly look at tzuyu who is Secretly nodding..

"It's all about tzuyu, she wants me to ignore him and avoid him, and it's also my choice to do that, just for the sake of all and give a peace to our groups" I said...

I said while looking at suga..

"There's nothing come to your mind that you also need to be happy? Not only minding your members and Special people around you who stopping you from loving someone" suga said..

"It's also what I want to tell to unnie, suga oppa" jihyo said..

"She was our unnie and we really want her happiness only and we already tired seeing her so emotional person and she really take care of us, she always looking for us first before she do her own things" Mina said..

"We really want to share some of our thoughts to unnie and now, we already know the reason why she avoiding jungkook after what happened to tzuyu and jungkook" jihyo said again..

"It's not nayeon mistake and she is not the person who is suffering from this, because in the first place it's all jungkook and tzuyu fault, wanna know why?" Jin oppa said...

"Because if tzuyu and jungkook already tell us the truth that they are in relationship this all won't happen, no one is hurt, no one is being in love to someone, and no one is being so emotional because of broke up and because of being emotional, and also by regretting that she loving someone that she deserves to love" Jin oppa said and I just look down because the pain come in again..

Why they bringing it back? Why?!

"Tzuyu and jungkook was already broke up in nice way and we want a peace and we want to move on from the past and move into a new challenges, but jungkook, don't be so fast and don't let nayeon think so fast about her decision if she will accept you or not, because she is healing and tzuyu is healing" Jin oppa said..