Chapter 34

JIMIN POV

when the separation happen Everything was change and all people was become quite and we are like being alone already, that our phones was already with our strict managers and we can't use our gadgets Everytime we want and there's a time that we can use our phones

It's just hard for us and we just always practicing and I saw jungkook can't focus to our practices and he really looks stress

He even didn't eat his food in right time and when he is done eating, he just going to his room and lock himself, we try to talk with him but he only nodding and saying one words not like before, his smile is just showing a little and not really like before..

It's also hard for me tho, because don't have some communication with dahyun and same as my other members

Specially to jungkook, that was really hard for him..

If there's no toxic people around the world, it's will be good and with full of peacefully world, but this is new, everything become new when we become more popular K-pop group..

"Jungkook you want to go with us? We going to have some exercise in company" I ask him..

"I Won't" jungkook said and start to walk away from us..

Then I just breath out and put my both hands on my waist..

"Just let him be like that, soon he will be ok" hobi hyung said and I nodded..

"Boys, let's go now" our manager said and we nodded and we start to get out from the house..

DAHYUN POV

Hayst I already missing him, I've been asking myself if what he is doing right now, is he eating in right time? Is he drinking his medicine? Is he sleeping in right time? Is he wiping his sweats?

Those questions was really in my mind right now

About Nayeon unnie was just trying to be ok when she is around us and she just smiling and laughing with us but when we are here in dorm, I just heard her inside of her room crying and we just let her be alone first, she really miss jungkook and it's same as us, we really miss bangtan

But earlier, when we eating and talking about pregnancy, nayeon unnie run to the kitchen and start vomiting at bathroom and we didn't know what happened to her, the food was good and delicious....

We just being worried since earlier..

But right now we decided to visit her inside of her room to talk about something and made her happy like bringing back our moments before..

We already here inside of her room and we start to tell her some moments before and showing some memes of us that once made for us and she can't help but to laugh a little..

But unnie suddenly get up from the bed and run at her bathroom and we immediately grab a tissue and walk towards at her bathroom to give her a tissue and she was keep vomiting at the bathroom..

Then jeongyeon unnie start caressing her back to let out her vomits..

"Are you ok unnie?" Chaeyoung said..

Then unnie start to wash her mouth and wipe her mouth by the tissue and stand up..

"Yes I'm ok chae, don't worr--"

"Unnie!!!"

Luckily jeongyeon unnie catch unnie because she suddenly faint and we immediately call our manager to got here to help us brought unnie in the hospital..

- at hospital -

We still wearing our home casual clothes but with our jackets and nayeon unnie was already here in hospital checking by the doctor and jyp was already here since he heard about what happened to her..

We also explained to him about what happened to unnie and he was looks so worried about her..

Then the doctor finally get out from the room and we just immediately walk towards on him, this floor was private and no one can got here

"How's nayeon doc?" Jyp ask..

Then the doctor start to look at us one by one and it's was really made us confuse..

"Is she have a boyfriend?" Our doctor said and we just look at each other and nodded..

"The sign was already saying this, she was keep vomiting and she faint after she vomit...nayeon is pregnant for one week" the doctor said and it's made us so shock..

"Are you joking doc?"

"No jyp, I examine everything about her illness and I found that there's a human inside of her tummy and she was pregnant for one week" the doctor said and I just can't help but to cover my mouth..

"Can we talk for a while doc?" Jyp said And the doctor nodded and they start to walk away from here, for sure jyp going to tell him that don't spread about it..

Then we just get inside of the room and found unnie was already awake and tearing up and holding her tummy

She already know..

"Unnie"

We said and she turn her head on us with her teary eyes and we just run to her and hug her..