A good morning ☺️

Start from the beginning

I got dressed up in this one and wore the ornaments and went downstairs to see, Ashwin and Arjun talking in the dining room!!

Me: Good morning Arjun!

Arjun: Good morning kriti!! Seems like you and my brother had a good time yesterday!! You are glowing!!

Me: Yaar shut up!!

    I hit him in his shoulder and he laughed at us!!

Ashwin: Arjun, I could say the same about you!! Stop teasing us!!

Arjun: Brother, everyone know about me! It is not a new information!! But the workaholic boss and secretary are into romance nowadays that's the information everyone needs!!

    Me and Ak looked at each other awkwardly! And I had to break the awkwardness!

Me: Arjun! Seriously?? You know something, let me tell Ashwin what happened to you on our company anniversary last month! Shall I??

Arjun: Kriti! Stop!! Please don't!!

      He pleaded me and I smirked at him!

Me: No arjun!! You didn't listen to us, now it's my turn !!

Arjun: Kriti!! I promise I won't tease, please don't tell my brother this!!

Ashwin: What is the thing , that Arjun is so afraid of!! And is pleading you!!

Me: It's Ashwin...

      I saw Arjun and smirked at him and he pleaded me !

Me: Sorry, Arjun! But my fiance deserves truth!

    And I went near Ashwin, and told him the secret of Arjun getting insulted by his gf for not being romantic! And says he is always lazy and plays video games with friends and invites them everywhere instead of spending time with her! And she said he is not worth romance!! And Ak busted out laughing and Arjun looked at me angrily, and Ak went to the room laughing at it!!

   And I went near Arjun and whispered,

Me: Don't worry, I just altered it and maintained it decent!! I didn't tell your brother about how bad you got insulted by your gf!! Just a little bit I informed him!!

    Arjun heaved a breath and smiled at me,

Arjun: Thanks!! But for a moment you made me hide in embarassment!! I will get back to it sister in law!!

    He said it glaring at me playfully and ...

Me: I will be expecting it my dear brother-in-law!!

    I said laughing at him and soon enough we both laughed at it!! And he handed me a cup of coffee!! And we talked for a while, when!

Anu maa: Wow!! Seems like the sister in law and brother in law is having a great conversation at early morning!!

   I smiled at her and she came and hugged me!!

Me: Good morning Anu maa!

Anu maa: Good morning honey!

Arjun: Maa! I am also here!!

Anu maa: How will I forget you my son!

        She went and hugged him, and I smiled at them!! Soon enough we were all talking, and Ashwin came down ready!!

Ashwin: Good morning ma!

Anu maa: Good morning Ashwin!

    They shared a hug and ak sat with us !!