Dinner party (chapter 84)

At the house Nerezza and Marcel ran to the play room and began playing. Maria was asleep in Nerezzas room.

"Ok so what are we cooking?" Asked Deku. Bakugo and I laughed.

"Deku. I'm sorry but your cooking is not eatable.... Bakugo let's make some Onigiri (rice balls) and some Yakitori (Grilled Chicken Skewers) and some Soba as well?" I asked. He looked at me.

"Do you think we have enough time for all that?" He asked. I nodded.

"Lily is good with making Rice balls, you're good with Yakitori, I'm good with soba. And not just that I already called over My in-laws and them as well. So cooking will be faster as well! Rei will be showing me more meals to make!" I said. Bakugo nodded.

"Wait so why all this food if your inviting not many people?" Bakugo asked.

"People might want seconds? I'll be cleaning the table and getting it all ready" I said. He nodded.

"No it's fine! I'll do it y/n! You help Bakugo and Lily! Shiggy and I can do that!" Said Deku. I nodded. We began cooking. As soon as we finished Toga and Shoto walked in as well with Rei, Natsuo and Fuyumi. I ran and hugged them.

"Hey welcome in!! Lily, Bakugo and I made some rice balls and Yakitori! If you want some" I said. Toga hugged Deku.

"Where are they?" Yelled toga.

"If you want let's begin making dinner Fuyumi, Y/n?" Asked Rei. I nodded.

"Bakugo would you like to join?" I asked. He nodded.

"Sure I don't mind." He said. Rei nodded.

"Wait! Before you start cooking again!" Said Deku. Bakugo went upstairs to get Maria and Marcel

"It's a long story but it was a long process as well. Ether way I want you to meet Bakugos and I's biological kids!" Said Deku. Bakugo was holding Maria as she was asleep. Marcel walked down saying hi.

"Omg they're both so cuteeeee!!!!!!!" Said Toga. Bakugo kept dodging toga from seeing or holding Maria. Fuyumi and Natsuo went upstairs and played games with Nerezza and Marcel. Bakugo then put Maria back to sleep and began cooking with Rei and I. Shiggy had to leave due to working early. However I pushed Bakugo out the kitchen so he can talk to Shoto and Lily.

"Toga have you ever wanted kids?" Asked Deku. I was cutting carrots and looked at Rei who smiled.

"Yeah. I've always wanted my own family! I don't care how many I just want kids! I think It'd be cute!!!!" Said Toga. Deku smiled. Rei then gave Toga and Deku a cookie.

"Toga, sweetie. Why don't you talk to Shoto about it? Or have you already? To me it seems your both ready" said Rei. Toga blushed.

"I- I mean I want too but I'm not sure how to bring up the conversation. And I don't really think he's ready. We've only dated for 4 years now but I don't know..." said Toga. I laughed.

"Touya and I had Nerezza when we started dating. Like 1 year or a few months after dating? Yeah it was a whole year and a half then I had Nerezza." I said. She nodded remembering it.

"Yeah I remember. I'll try talking to him. Just not sure when" said toga. I laughed putting the carrots and potatoes in a pot and began filling the pot with water then boiling it over the stove.

"I'd suggest you talk before you find out your pregnant in a month or so. I on the other hand also gotta talk to Touya about it. He thinks he won't some day get me pregnant again with another kid. Seriously I can barely even get out of bed for anything" I said. Toga laughed as well did Deku.