Death (chapter 63)

I was finally being free from my sins. However I woke up again. Covered in blood. I was on my knees at the graveyard. I was at my grave. The same one I was at with Nerezza. I was alone this time or so I thought. I heard footsteps.

"Mommy?... you're alive?" Asked Nerezza. She seemed to be 2 years now. She seemed scared. I looked down at my lap and felt something heavy. I saw AFO's dead body bleeding out. I began shaking. Soon others joined Nerezza and flashed lights at me. Nerezza had her own necklace. It was a bunny necklace. I still had my amulet. I'm guessing that part was a lie.

I looked at Nerezza with tears in my eyes

"Nerezza..." I said sobbing. She ran to me. She hugged me as she sobbed.

"Nerezza get back her-" said Touya. He saw me and looked at AFO. Many other hero's surrounded me and Nerezza. Telling me i need to let Nerezza go. I didn't want to just yet. I haven't seen her in forever. Touya hugged me and cried as well.

"How..? How's you find me?" I asked. He laughed softly.

"You dumbie. I told you I'd find you no matter what remember. And I may or may not have a tracker in your amulet however I just got reminded of it...." said Touya. I laughed. I also saw mother and Lily and everyone I cared about. I started running to them however I was shot. It seems AFO wasn't dead yet. I soon became a raging monster. Unable to control my quirks. I cried not wanting to hurt anyone. I saw fear in Nerezzas eyes as she saw me. My mouth and body was covered in my own black web and I couldn't or talk. I could only see. I saw Nerezza sob. It hurt so much. I began attacking everyone that was there. My body was completely numb I wasn't in control. Just like when I was 16. That night I fought Bakugo. I was limp. Everyone was scared of me. I clearly saw it in everyone's faces. I began spazzing out. I was able to lift my head and it it against the ground hardly. I kept doing it. I bled a lot more. I soon passed out however I could feel my body fighting for me. I forcibly woke myself up once again. I constrated my focus and power back into my body. All my quirks like Blossom, Nightmares, Black web, Lightning, and calmness that were quirks for attacks and combat I focused on tracing it all back into my body. I was in deep pain. I could feel myself lifting up in the sky. I didn't look I could feel myself going up in the sky. Once I rose up high enough I fell down at a rapid speed. Soon my wings popped out on their own and I jolted awake again. I landed on the floor and I fell. My body couldn't move. I laughed. Everyone looked at me. Nerezza and Touya were crying at this point. I looked at AFO.

"You sneaky basterd... go ahead and tell them all." I said laughing hysterically.

"If I can't have you to run the world then the world can't have you y/n." Said AFO still alive.
I smirked and scoffed.

"Death is the only adventure you have left" said AFO. I smiled. I looked at mother as I threw up blood.

"Should I still apologize for the monster I've become? No one apologized for making me this way.... your faces are all pathetic" I said. I threw up blood once again.

"I.. I'd didn't mean that.. mom... Deku... Toga? Mina? Denki, sero? Why are you all backing away?" I said sobbing.

"Life's not so fair now is it? I warned you. Your actions have consequences" I said. I hit my head on the ground. I yelled at myself. I looked at the people who seemed like my family and friends now turn into others who are just afraid of me. No remorse in their eyes what's so ever. I cried. I looked at Touya and Nerezza.

"I love you both..." I said. Soon I disappeared into nothingness. I disappeared with AFO. I landed in my own fantasy. In the shadow realm. I was able to get up and all. AFO was on the floor next to me. I began twitching again. Soon my whole body was filled with anger and agony. I began killing AFO. I smashed his head into the ground multiple times. It went on for what was 4 hours. He was finally dead. I fell to the floor and began crying. I couldn't believe any of this is happening. I appeared back into the spot I was at first. I was laughing. Every time I felt like laughing. They all looked at me still scared. Soon I heard a laugh. I heard a laughing my head. He finally won didn't he... you may not have run the world yet he got to my head. I felt pain my my stomach. It was Lily. She used her 2nd quirk. Exorcist. She was Abel to use her hammer and nails to screw them into a straw doll thing that had a drop of my blood on it. I looked down at my stomach and saw my stomach bleeding out. I threw up blood.

"I can't believe I ever trusted you or mourned for you! You're nothing but a true villain. You should've been the one to die" said Lily. I laughed.

"You think I'm the bad guy?" I said laughing. Nerezza cried to me. Touya was crying too. Toga was with them.

"I'm not the bad guy in this chapter of our family's story. I'm the wronged. I'm the dead, but never mourned. And whilst you all got everything you wanted. I got a family who didn't care if I lived or died" I cried out. Lily and mother shook their head.

"You're wrong. Everyone here loves you!" Yelled mother. I laughed.

"No... I'm just another angry person who should have never been born. You're scared of me aren't you mother? You try to hide it but I see you. I remind you of father don't I? Of course. Every day.. I'd check on all of you and no one fucking cared. Even my so called best friends from UA. My own mother and siblings. Tell me about feeling loved. I've been alone since birth... you know... we can't change the past but there's a difference then moving on and letting go... it's time to let me go now..." I said. I walked to the edge of the cliff and I began smiling. I grabbed a piece of glass and cut my neck. I smiled as I feel back on the cliff.