Decorating (chapter 82)

After Togas and i's lunch we walked to her coffee shop/ restaurant bakery thing and picked up 2 coffees and some muffins. When we walked out I got a call from Bakugo.

"Hello? Hi yes Bakugo. I'm with Toga at her restaurant why? Sure I'll pick up 4 coffees. Wait where? Ok we'll be on the way don't worry. See you in 10 minutes" I said. Toga walked back with 4 more coffees.

"Bakugo wants us to go to his and dekus house. He need to pick up Shiggy and Lily I'm guessing" I said. Toga nodded and got in the car with the coffees. I drove to pick up shiggy so we could arrive at Dekus and Bakugos house. I will admit it was a nice big house. Same Neighborhood as that old apartment Deku and I shared.

"What are we here for?" Asked shiggy with 4 coffees in his hands. I walked to the door and knocked on it.

"Bakugo called me and it sounded important." I said. Bakugo opened the door and let us in.

"Thank you for coming. Deku they're here!" Yelled Bakugo. Deku ran down and hugged us all.

"What's wrong Deku?" Asked Lily.

"I need your help y/n. We need it. I realized today isn't the day but Tomorrow and we've been busy with hero work and we haven't gotten the rooms ready!" Said Deku braking down. I laughed and hugged him. I looked at Bakugo who also seemed stressed

"Listen. Toga go with Bakugo and Shiggy and Lily to the store to buy some things for decorations so we can start all together. Deku everything is ok. I promise. Why don't you drink your coffee and calm down. How many and what gender?" I asked.

"They're siblings. A brother and a sister. 3 year old and a 8 month old" said Bakugo. I smiled. I grabbed out my phone and keys and grabbed Deku and Bakugo.

"You 3. Began making dinner and clean up the mess. Cuz we're spending a long time here" I said.

At the store we grabbed 2 carts. I ran with Bakugo and Deku to the paint.

"What? Why paint?" Asked Bakugo. I laughed.

"I remember you almost braking down fro not knowing what to do. I'm making their rooms cool. The oldest I'm guessing is the boy. You know his interest?" I asked. Bakugo crossed his arms.

"He likes skating and dinosaurs. Even if he's 3 he's a lot much like me" said Bakugo. I looked at Deku and he laughed.

"Ok well I know his room already. I'll just make it skate things and blue and green. For the girl of course it's a nursery. So the room will be blue with clouds and castles. Look. I'll paint the room with Toga and you guys try going to get things to actually decorate" I said. They then left. I got around 8 buckets of paint. At the register both Deku and Bakugo had a cart full of things. I smiled. When we got back I started to go paint. Soon Lily, Toga and Shiggy left after 4 hours. I spent the night letting the paint. I fell asleep on the floor.

"She tired herself out" sad Bakugo. Deku walked to the doorway rubbing his eyes.

"Can you take her to the guest room? I'll get up early and bring her a chance of clothes" said Deku. Bakugo just left me on the floor. Makes sense. I woke up on the floor still. Covered in paint and Everything. It was around 3 am. I was in the girls room I began walking to the boys room and cleaning it. After I cleaned it I started building the bed, toy box and a shelf for skate boards or something. In the girls room I set up the crib, dipper changer, dresser, rocking chair and more. It was now around 9 am when I went to the kitchen to find Deku and Bakugo eating.

"You're finally up" said Bakugo. I sat at the table.

"I've been up since 3 building everything in the rooms and decorating. So yeah. I just woke up." I said. Deku and Bakugo laughed.

The Kingdom of Nightmares (Dabi x Reader/Y/n)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें