LOV (chapter 16)

The 3 of us walked to a brunch restaurant. I sat down at the booth next to Lily.

"Lily this is Bakugo. Izukus boyfriend." I said. She greeted Bakugo. We ordered and then I noticed Toga walk in walking over to the table.

"Uh hey I'll be back. I forgot to order my fries!" I said getting up pulling Toga to the bathrooms.

"What toga? We're in public you know that right? And I told everyone not to hurt my friends so?" I asked. Toga was melting. I was shocked to see Dabi appear.

"Huh? Dabi? What are you doing here?! Leave! If you came to hurt my friends please leave. This is a matter of something else ok?" I said. He covered my mouth from talking.

"Why did you join the LOV? Just answer me that. You were never like this! What happened to you!" He yelled only so I can hear. I pushed him off.

"Look I am not the same person as I was ok? I'm not so preppy getting everything I want princess. You can't just push me around and order me to do something. I never wanted to tell ether of you I was a princess because if I did you'd look at me differently. Like you are now. I changed for the better. I joined because I have my reasons like you have yours. Rat me out now if you like but I'm joining to get close to my father and kill him. As long as he's out here the more, more families will suffer because of him! I want my family to have a safe life and not live in fear. I know what I'm capable of so don't push me. I'm trying my hardest not to let my dreams become a reality ok? My family died because of my hands because of LOV and My shit father." I yelled at him. He pushed me back gas well causing to brake a mirror. I was pissed.

"This is what I mean! You changed! You were better when you were sweet!" He yelled.

"I'm not some fucking dog Toya! I have emotions and opinions like you! Can't believe I spent half my life trying to look for you even when I lost every single memory of you and Toga. Now I wish I never remembered you..." I said as I walked out the bathroom mad ass hell while my lip was cut. I sat at the table again.

"Sis you ok?" Asked Lily. I didn't say anything.

"Y/n you're bleeding what happened" asked Bakugo. I snapped.

"Look can we just not talk about me ok? Some old fucker from my past just pushed me around asking why I changed. Well guess what. I don't give any fucks what he has to say about me. Fuck you Burnt toast!" I said. Lily laughed and so did Deku. Bakugo smirked.

"Who's this brunt toast?" Asked Lily. I looked at Deku and he instantly knew who it was

"Wait he showed up? What did he want?" Asked Deku. I sighed.

"Nothing just don't mind it. So let's finish eating so we can go look now. I have some business to do today." I said. They nodded and we finished eating.

We walked to some houses nearby with 4 rooms or 5. We walked upon a house with 5 rooms. It was $2000 a month for payment. I signed my mother's name on it. We'd hear back in the next few weeks from the house. Bakugo and Deku left to go on their date. Lily and I walked to the park. It was 7 pm. We swung on the swings for an hour. 4 people walked up to us.

"Y/n!!!" Yelled Toga who knocked me down on the floor. I laughed. I got up and introduced Toga to Lily.

"We need to talk" said shiggy. I introduced Lily to all 4.

"What Shiggy? Can we not? My sister needs to get back home now." I said. Lily not wanting to go home but knowing she needs to.

"Your father wants you to join the LOV for real. Like actually join. You have to prove to us you actually mean what you mean. Devot your life to us." He said. I scoffed.