Grandmother (chapter 22)

I was in a black room now. I opened my eyes and realized it wasn't a dream now. I was tied up to a wall. Shiggy kicked me. He and AFO started talking about something. After a few hours that left me all beat up and hurt outside Bakugos house. Bakugo opened the door to find me shivering and bleeding on the floor naked. His parents had left. He gave me a towel . He called Deku and Mina over. They came rushing. Deku forgot to bring a par of clothes for me. Bakugo told Mina to help me take a bath. I was too hurt and weak to move. She then bandaged me up. Bakugo gave me a hoodie and sweats. He made some dinner and tea for me. They asked what happened and I didn't talk. I looked down. I don't remember anything about anything. It was all fuzzy. My personality had dramatically changed more. Deku talked to me and asked what happened. I didn't mention anything. I just looked at the wall and thought to myself. I stole Mina's phone and called a number. I was told to meet at a random house 5 miles away. After a few minutes I left without them noticing.

I left to this building. A lady tied me up and took me to the basement. I opened my eyes to find out what happened and there was a total of 6 people in the room. The lady had a knife to my throat. She shocked me with something and I didn't flinch. With the amount voltage AFO shot me with any normal person would have died. Denki would lose all his brain cells if he was shocked by that many volts. When AFO kidnapped me the first time he completely erased my memories. He filled me with hatred and anger. However I regained my memories from Deku and Bakugo after 3 weeks of being home. It was mostly the song my mother sang to me. He did tests on me everyday to make sure I had been his perfect weapon. So whatever this lady had done to me wouldn't have hurted.

"Who are you? How do you know Grace?" Said the frail looking lady. I laughed while I started crying. I looked at her.

"Hush, little baby don't say a word. Mama's gonna buy you a mocking bird. And if that mocking bird don't sing. Mama's gonna buy you a diamond ring..." I sang to the lady. She was shocked. I looked up at her again.

"Grace.... my Mother Is dead" I said. I looked down and fell to my knees as one of the people cut the ropes tying me in place. The lady then hugged me and began to cry.

"Wait... did you say Mother?" The lady asked. I nodded. I showed her the ring I wore. She gasped. She held me tighter. I fell asleep in her arms. I woke up later in a chair. I had been stabbed. They took my blood to test it. The lady came up to me again.

"Why are you here? I know you were the reason she'd die! I warned her about that man and the Royal quirk.!" She yelled. She slapped me.

"You know I don't know that! She died in my arms because of my father! Every day living in hell! I came here to fulfill her dying wish. To know the secrets about my family and work harder. All I want to do I get revenge on my father for what he did. Just teach me about the stuff my mother learned. I learned most of her tricks. Please" i pled. The woman Stabbed me. I sat there helpless.

"Why won't you help your own granddaughter!!" I yelled. I laughed at her expression.

"You think I wouldn't remember the times you attacked your own daughter trying to murder her and I because I was born. If I could I would have let you kill me! Don't turn this on me! It isn't my fault she left. You pushed her away! Not once have I done anything to you. If anything you're the one to blame. She ran away from here to have a nice life! You forced her to murder thousands! She found my father because of you! She had me! A mistake. I know I'm a mistake for being born. I can't change that. All she ever wanted to do what make you proud but in her own terms. You didn't care. You still Don't. I came here to ask your help with getting rid of my father. Kill me after if you'd like! I can see the future and because of my father I turned into a murderer! Killing everyone who got in my way. So please. Help me change the outcome of this nightmare! This Royal quirk is a quirk of the devil and I will admit it! So please! Help your granddaughter end this nightmare!" I yelled with tears in my eyes. She didn't know what to say. All she did was untie me and walked away. I sat there breathing heavily. She walked back with 2 things. A blade and another box.

"I will not help the spawn of a devil. Don't you ever comeback here. Your're now fighting for your life here. This is your mothers. Take it. Do what you want with it. But never show your face. You really are a disgrace" she said as she threw the stuff at me and walked away. I grabbed the stuff a s walked home.

I ran to my room and started to plan what to do next. I put on my hero costume that I forgot to take back to school. I walked in my walk in closet and opened a drawer and got thigh harnesses. I slipped them on underneath the dress and placed my Mothers blade and a vile I was given next to the knife. I hopped out the window and flew somewhere.

I flew to a grass field. I began trying to use all my quirks at once. I'm guessing that's what 'blossom' means. However it very much doesn't . I found that out. Blossom means i can create a flower and it spreads rapidly fast and traps the pray and enemies and poisons them. The bigger the animal the more deadly the poison is. Only I can make the antidote. I flew up with Dark angle. I used Dark web to make a big web to cover half the land. It did use a lot energy. I used Calmness to calm myself down. I trained till the sun rose. I was on top of a mountain. I sat at the cliff and swung my feet. I laid bad and sighed as I closed my eyes. It was Saturday.