Hero Ranking (chapter 30)

After my shift I went home. I was dirty and tired. I was in Battle for 24 hours with a different villain group. They weren't near as strong as the LOV but I say that because the LOV fight against hero's would take 5 days or so. I showered then walked to my room still in my towel. I closed and locked my door. I dropped the towel on the floor and began changing. I heard someone. I wasn't sure where but I did. I left someone's hot breath down the back of my neck. They softly kissed my neck. I turned around to find Dabi. He pinned me on the bed and began kissing my neck softly. I pushed him off.

"What the fuck Toyua... you don't just brake into someone's house and wait for them to get home! And I told you not to come around me anymore didn't I?" I yelled at him.

"I've been trying to say sorry to you since our fight 3 months ago but you just ignore me and push me away. I'm sorry ok? I love you and I didn't mean that. I was pissed off ok... shiggy said something that day about you and I took it out on you even though you did nothing. I'm sorry ok bunny? I really am. I know I fucked up ok? Please just give me a second chance? I don't want to lose you...." he said with a sad expression on his face. God why does this man hold all the power to my heart. Even if he's a villain and I'm a hero he still holds my heart. But so does he.... I said thinking to myself about Hawks. Yes over the 3 months that Dabi and I haven't talked I've been working a lot recently with Hawks and he also holds my heart. We've also gone on a few "meetings" but in reality they were dates. Mina knew about this. She always teases me about it. I hoped Dabi didn't figure it out. I love them both but I can't do this to them. I sighed. I was silent for a good 3 minutes.

"Dabi look.... I love you too but you really hurt me.... and I'm kinda talking to someone...." I said. His eyebrows lowered.

"So you broke up with me to date some other guy? Even when I tried to apologize and get back with you?" He said.

"I- we never got together or dated. We just had sex once and made out 2 times... and he's a coworker of mine. He's really nice yet stupid. I can't tell you ether who it is because I know how you get...." I said. He looked at me and was tipped off.

"Who is it? You're seriously braking my heart y/n... who is it?" He asked. I looked down. There was ringing sound coming from my phone. The voice message played out loud.

"Y/n it's Hawks, I just wanted to know if we're still on for our meeting tonight. And we also have that ceremony for all the hero's ranking. Midnight is saying to wear something breathtaking... I mean anything you wear looks amazing... uhh anyways give me a call back baby bird" the voice message stopped. Wow... what great timing that was.... Dabi looked at me.

"That fucking bird? Keigo? As in Keigo my old friend from the academy?" Dabi yelled. I sighed not knowing what to say. He kept yelling for another 30 minutes.

"It's not my fault! I can't control my feelings ok! Trust me if I could I'd make sure I didn't fall for anyone... I don't want stuff like this happening..." I said. Dabi left the apartment mad. I changed back into my costume for the ceremony. I walked out the room and found Deku walking out his room while on FaceTime with Bakugo. They heard everything.

"Trouble in Paradise?" Asked Bakugo through the phone. I sighed. Deku hung up on Bakugo.

"So Hawks and Dabi huh? The Villain you knew from your childhood and then the hero who taught you stuff about caring for yourself..... hard pick. So who are you going with?" Asked Deku. I rolled my eyes because I was mad. He laughed. We both left to the ceremony. Outside there was a lot of reporters and photographers. All the hero's stayed to take photos. I only stayed for 30 seconds then went inside. I sat at the front row with Mina, Denki, sero, Bakugo, Deku and Hawks and Endeavor. Mina and Denki sat on my sides. Endeavor wasn't number one anymore. It was Hawks, Best jeanist was second then My Mother was 3rd. Then the other ranks. Every 2 years there's a new ranking.

"Good day everybody!!!!! Today we're officially making changes to the charts! We have new inspiring hero's join the charts! On 8th and 9th we have Denki and Sero!" Yelled the announcement lady. She continued for about 4 minutes. Mina was 7thth, Bakugo 3rd. Deku 2nd. Shoto 5th. It was a close call between Hawks and I.

"As we all know Endeavor retired 8 months ago after that chichow battle. This was a really close call between Hawks and Y/n Hernandez. Daughter of  Grace Hernandez. She will be missed. It's amazing how this young lady who recently graduated from UA high 4 months ago now has her own Agency and a lot of fans in just 4 months. She rose to the top not because of her mother but because she worked extremely hard to get where she is. She paved her own path in life and fought many challenging battles. That is the reason Y/n Hernandez is the Number one hero!" Said the lady who announced the ranking. I stood up and walked up the stairs and stood next to Deku. The photographers took many photos of us. Soon the room turned dark and there many screams. The projector played and on it it played a recording of Me naked. It was of me last year when I was kidnapped and I had been sexually assaulted by random people AFO hired. It showed men touching me and doing things to my body. Then a clip of me holding my Mother in my arms as she died. With audio proof.

"This is what happens if you don't listen properly y/n. You killed your own mother because of your selfishness. Now let's try again. Will you join the LOV and ruin the world with me? Killing every hero. Your sisters life is on the line. It's your choice to save her. You'll be my perfect weapon." Said AFO. The clip only showed Deku, Lily and I and my mother. Lily in the background was yelling for me not to accept. I was rocking back and forth not being able to decide.

"I'll get my revenge you baster!!!" I yelled out as I was being dragged out the room. Then the clip showed AFO drugging me, torturing and testing on me as he stabbed and drowned me nearly to death. Then a clip showed Dabi kissing me and him and I having sex in the shower. Everyone watched he video as it was playing. The works tried taking it off but it wouldn't work. Everyone around the world just saw all that. I was horrified....I started panicking and having a mental breakdown. Deku and Mina and Sero and Denki and Bakugo ran to me trying to help me calm down. Then the lights turned on and Dabi stood in front of everyone on the stage. Had he been up to this? Did he do this?

"Hello everyone. Don't run out your seats. I'm just here for one thing... y/n... why don't you tell everyone the truth? It's about time isn't it? And Keigo... trying to seal my girlfriend now aren't you? Can't believe we used to be friends. Back to the topic... y/n why are you lying to everyone? You say villains are the bad guys yet you're dating me and friends with Toga and I and your father is one too.... not to mention you yourself turned into one.... you talk all about wanting others to be themselves yet here you are faking your life. Show everyone the real you. The villain you." Said Dabi. Everyone gasped. The world went silent. My friends looked at me. Hawks looked behind him to look at me who had been crying. Dabi snickered.

"I- why'd you do this Touya.... this.... you think you'd win me over like this?! Any of you.... I am doing it to save my friends!!! THE ONES I MISS AND LOVE!! THE ONES I MET WHEN I WAS A KID! I WAS WORKING SO I CAN SAVE THE VILLAINS! BECAUSE NO ONE EVER SAVED THEM FROM THEIR NIGHTMARES! THERES ABSOLUTELY NO ONE WHO IS WILLING TO RISK THEIR LIVES FOR THE SAKE OF THE VILLAINS! YOU WERE WRONGED, ABUSED BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO LASH OUT ON THE WORLD BECAUSE OF IT! I AM ADMITTING TO JOINING THE LOV BECAUSE ITS MY JOB AS A SISTER, DAUGHTER AND COWORKER TO PROTECT OTHERS! IF MY FATHER HADN'T KILLED MY MOTHER AND FORCED ME TO JOIN THEN I WOULDN'T BE IN THIS SITUATION! ITS MY JOB TO PROTECT MY FAMILY, FRIENDS, EVEN THE VILLAINS WHO HAVE BEEN WRONGED! I WILL GLADLY DIE FOR YOUR, TOGA, AND SHIGGYS SAKE, TOUYA TODOROKI. SO IF I HAVE TO KILL MY OWN FATHER I WILL DO IT WITHOUT HESITATION BECAUSE HE HURT MILLIONS. IF I DIE BECAUSE OF IT THEN THAT WAS MY CHOICE. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT SAYING ANYTHING ON MY BEHALF! I LOVED YOU TOUYA.... I LOVED YOU SO MUCH BEFORE YOU LEFT AND I HURTED EVEN AFTER ALL THESE YEARS!! I MAY NOT HAVE REMEMBERED YOU OR TOGA BUT MY HEART WAS BROKEN INTO PEACES WHEN YOU BOTH LEFT AND WALKED OUT MY LIFE. YOU DON'T GET A SAY ABOUT BEING IN LOVE WITH ME BECAUSE IF YOU TRULY DID YOU WOULDN'T MY FATHER AFO HURT ME AND HAVE OTHERS TOUCH MY BODY WHEN I HAD NO WILL TO LIVE! AND YOU WOULDN'T HAVE DONE THIS TO ME" I screamed as loud as I can while sobbing. Everyone didn't say a word. The hero's began to run to Dabi. Pro hero Snipe shot his gun. I managed to stop the bullet with my shadow monster quirk by creating a bear that covered Dabi. Mina, and Bakugo and Denki and sero all told me to stop protecting Dabi because he's a villain. I stood up while crying. Everyone looked at me.

"See you still car-" I shushed Dabi with my dark webs.