Lily and UA (chapter 80)

My eyes widened. Toga laughed.

"Jesus y/n. I'm not! I mean I kinda want one but I can't just decide without Shoto. I fear" said Toga as I covered her mouth.

"That he leaves when he finds out? Yeah I understand that. Why do you think I didn't Tell Touya. Yes he left but I could have easily talked to him and told him. It's just.... look. Shoto isn't like that. He wouldn't leave. That time Deku fought stain. Shoto didn't leave until it was over. I know he wouldn't. That's all I'll say." I said. Toga nodded.

"Plus if you do get pregnant I'll be an auntie again!!! Deku and Bakugo are adopting today sooo. Just for shiggy and Lily now. Lily in a few years of course but you know" I said. Toga laughed and nodded.

"Maybe I'll talk to Shoto about it later" said Toga walking to the kitchen and back with a plate of fruit.

"Talk to me about what?" Said Shoto sitting next to Toga. Toga jumped.

"Shoto you scared me!!! When did you get back?" Said Toga. Shoto laughed.

"Just now. I came to drop something off for Y/n that she asked me to get. So you wanted to tell me something?" He said. Toga blushed.

"Ummm... maybe at home? It's kinda a relationship talk." Said Toga. Shoto nodded. He got up and left. I was scrolling through my phone until I saw a post of a reporter.

"This bitch. Hell naw. Shoto get your ass back here" I yelled. Shot walked back inside the house. I got up and Turned on the TV. I changed it to the news channel.

"What happened?" Asked Toga.

"What?" Asked Shoto. I sighed.

"Sorry I'm just mad at what I saw. Do you mind if Toga possibly spends the night or a few nights? And do you mind if we dress like rich MILf's and show half our body off? I'm asking cuz I don't know how you feel about Toga dressing like that. I'm just doing it for my personal fun and revenge. Not just that. But this dumbass really let a bitch rub her tits on him and touch him and not in a friend way or anything. In a sexual way so I understand if you don't want toga dressing like that I'm doing it to piss of Touya. I get mad easily so" I said. Shoto jumped at me yelling.

"Calm down y/n.... and I don't mind. She can stay over how long you let her and she can dress however. Cuz at the end of the day she's still my girlfriend and nobody else's." Said Shoto. I smiled.

"Thank you. If you happen to see Touya tell him I said 'revenge bitch'. Thank youuuu so muchhh" I said pulling Toga upstairs. Shoto laughed and left. In my room I began looking through the closet. We both dressed in black skin tight dresses. My dress had some slits from The armpit to the hip. Toga only had a slit at the bottom. I dresses a lot like a hotter but bitchier Carella Deville from 101 Dalmatians. But in black. Toga did too. Yes it may be around 11 now but that doesn't matter. Toga didn't change yet.

"Why aren't you changing?" I asked.

"Umm.... we have the UA thing remember. And what if we're needed? Shouldn't we dress normal for now?" She asked. I nodded and changed into a black and yellow shirt with an old band shirt. I still put black heels on. Toga dressed in a black tee and a black shirt as well. We went over to UA and walked through the gate. Suddenly some parents started yelling at us. I looked over to see Lily and nick. Lily was crying as nick dropped a bag and kicked it at Lily's face. Lily was bloody and I can tell she didn't have any strength.

"Get out of here you villains!" Yelled some Parents. More parents started to yell at Toga and I. I saw some girl who was about to punch Lily. I walked up to the girl and stood in front of Lily. Toga helped Lily get up.