Sleepover (chapter 12)

I guess we didn't have some ingredients for a pork-cutlet-bowl. I had offered to go to the store to pick up the rest of the ingredients and Shoto asked if he could go as well. I agreed.

Shoto and I walked to the store 3 blocks down from my house. We bought more pork, rice, noodles and snacks. Including more ingredients for other meals. We spent around $500 on groceries. Then $500 seemed like nothing but once you look at it it's really a lot of money. I'm surprised how Todoroki didn't seem bothered of spending much money.

"How come you don't care how much you spend?" I asked. He looked at me and laughed. He never does so I was quickly interested.

"This is Endeavors Card. It's not mine. She's a shit father. You know everything by now." I answered. I laughed then stopped after. I stopped him and asked.

"You have other siblings right? This might sound crazy but I think I've met you before or seen you before. All I remember is passing a house and seeing a beautiful woman with white hair sobbing with you in her arms, and a girl and a boy next to her sobbing. And I'm guessing Endeavor yelling at someone? And from that point I followed someone and I got hurt in the making of it. My scars are my prof. However I don't remember who it was nor their face." I explained. He looked at me surprised. He remembered seeing a small girl around his house the day his brother had died.

"Yeah I remember now. And yeah I have 2 siblings. Fuyumi and Natsuo. And Toya. However he's dead." He exclaimed. I had apologized. We talked about our house life's. I opened up to him about the castle and me being a princess. Or how I used to be a princess.

"Wait so. It's not 18? It's 20? You get crowned queen or king at 20? That's so much pressure. And you don't trust your stepbrother or fake father/ king as you say? Wow. This fake father/ king seems a lot like Endeavor..... are you sure we're not related?" He asked. I looked at him and laughed.

"I'm sure and yeah. That means I have until I'm 18 to train and become strong before I can go and reclaim the throne. Some classmates already know. I'll soon tell everyone just keep it a secret until now ok?" I asked smiling caring 10 bags in each arm. He nodded and agreed.

We got back at my house and gave the ingredients to Bakugo. Mina and Sero and Deku took a break to help put everything else away. Todoroki sat down and drank a cup of water. Kirishima had set up the table. I told the boys besides Bakugo to go into the living room and play the game while Mina and I help cook.

Bakugo yelled at us for interrupting his cooking. I grabbed some lettuce and tomato's and chopped them up while Mina got the Crutons and fruit. I made the salad while Mina put a bowl of fruit on the table. After Bakugo yelled for everyone to come sit down. Everyone sat down. I had passed out the bowls to help Bakugo. After everyone got a bowl we all ate.

After eating I cleaned up the plates. Deku walked in asking to help and I denied. I told him to just give everybody dessert. He did. After washing the dishes I grabbed some blankets and pillows. Mother had texted she wouldn't be home today. Which is good because of the mess there was. I walked to the living room and saw Bakugo fighting with Denki and Kirishima and Todoroki over the game. I sat next to Mina and laid my head on her shoulders and I laughed. She did too. It was pretty funny. It had been around 6 pm now. It was pretty dark out now. I forgot that Kirishima and Todoroki, Bakugo and Deku didn't have a change of clothes. Sero and Denki had been changed since dinner. I pulled them all to my room.

In my room Mina started to change behind the curtain door things. I looked through my closet and found some boyish clothes. I handed Kirishima a shirt that is ripped from
The sleeves and shows your arms and part of your stomach and some shorts. Todoroki chose a shirt with joggers. I gave Bakugo a plane black shirt I had in the back of my closet along side a pair of man Joggers. What can I say? Men's clothes are comfortable. I had no idea what deku wanted to wear so he chose. He chose a big shirt with words saying 'I'm a bad bitch you can't kill me' (yes a vine reference) and some shorts I had. I guess I only had 2 pairs of boy shorts. He grabbed some shorts of mine that were kinda short on him. They fit good on him tho.

I changed into a big white shirt with shorts that show some cleavage. However it was covered by the shirt. We all ran downstairs to sero and Denki. Mina and I had hidden some things. I turned off the game and played some calming music. Everyone was confused. Mina jumped on the couch.

"WE'RE GONNA SPILL SOME TEA AND TALK ABOUT STUFF WHILE DOING FACIALS!!!!" Yelled Mina. She had a basket of facial things for skincare in her lap. I knew Bakugo wouldn't agree so I used something against him.

"HAHH? What no! Never!" He yelled.

"Are you sure? I can tell Dek-" his eyes quickly shot at me with a warning. I smiled.

"I thought so." I said. Deku grabbed a mud mask.

"Ok so while Y/n and I put the masks on you talk about anything ok!" She said. I grabbed a mud mask and started off on Deku.

"So anything new? Are you gonna tell him soon?" I asked spreading the mud mask on his face.

"No I need to out myself first! And I don't think he does like me" he said. Mina heard.

"What? Who do you like?!? And who is it! I know it's a guy! You said he! Come on! We won't judge!" She said. Sero and Denki Agreeing. Shoto nodded.

"What? That's so manly! You should tell them" Kirishima explained. Bakugo seemed quite. I smiled.

"So? Deku everyone here now knows you like someone but not who it is." I said. He hit my arm telling me to shut up. I did and continued. Mina sighed and continued on Kirishimas face. Sero and Denki had been doing eachothers mask while taking about drama or whatever. I finished with Dekus face and I started Todorokis.

"Hey Deku can you do Bakugos mask? If that's ok with the both of you. I have to do Todorokis face and Mina needs to do her own." I said winking at him. He went red. Bakugo looked directly at me looking mad at me. I smiled. I laughed to myself.

"Is it him?" Asked Mina. I nodded. Shoto smiled.

"It's weird considering Bakugo saying he hates Deku 24/7." Said Shoto. I laughed and agreed.

"I..is it ok Kacchan?" Asked Deku. Finally he's going somewhere. Bakugo agreed to Deku doing his mask. I smiled inside. Yes my plan is working. They talked and smiled while talking. I'm glad. I soon after did my own mask.

___________________________