Bkdk wedding part 2 (chapter 87)

Around 6 am I got up and showered. I then made breakfast for everyone as I walked down I saw Nerezza and Marcel and Maria downstairs. Maria was in her play pen on the floor on her play carpet and Nerezza was a mess and so was Marcel. Covered in batter and flour. I laughed. Oddly enough they made enough pancakes and waffles.

"Who made all this breakfast?" I asked. Nerezza and Marcel smiled.

"We did Aunt y/n! We woke up early and decided to help make things move faster!" Said Marcel proudly. I laughed.

"Ok well both of you go ahead and shower and get in comfort clothes. We still need to eat and have everything do. We'll change when it's time alright?" I said. They nodded and ran to the bathrooms to shower. I began cleaning up the mess they made and watched over Maria in the time as the coffee was being made. The girls and Deku came down stairs all showered while in their robes or pjs. I was still in my crop top pj shirt and booty shorts. They all ate as I took Maria to Nerezzas old crib to sleep in.

"Thank you for making breakfast y/n" said Deku. I smiled.

"It wasn't me. It was already made 20 minutes ago. I woke up 30 minutes ago." I said. Nerezza and Marcel smiled.

"Uncle Deku! Marcel and I made breakfast!" Said Nerezza. Deku and the others smiled. I clapped my hands.

"Attention everyone. Eat up now because the makers artists and hair dressers will be here in less than 15 minutes. Let's set everything up in the living room." I said. They all hurried up.

"Hey Lily" Deku said walking closer to Lily. Lily turned to Deku.

"Hm? Yes Deku?" Lily said.

"do you want to invite your boyfriend to the wedding? I mean like to the actual party not the church" said Deku. Lily nodded.

"Sure ok I will. Will be possibly able to pick him up? It doesn't live far from the church it's taking part at" said Lily. Deku Nodded.

"Yes I'll tell Kacchan about it and we all can ride to the location of the actual party. I mean we all have to make it there in time before the others" Said Deku. Soon the hair dressers and makeup artist showed up and began getting us all ready. Around 10 we finished getting out hair and makeup done. Nerezza and Marcel and Maria were all dressed up now.

"Ok everyone! Your dresses and suit are in your rooms so go get ready!" I said.

(Pretend Dekus suit is white)

After everyone changed the party bus that transported Bakugo and his groomsmen to the church showed up. We all climbed in. Maria was in her Car seat thing. After the whole church thing when they said their vows we got back in the party bus.

"Let's get ready for this bitch" I screamed. Touya and Bakugo laughed.

"Babe calm down. No need to be loud" said Touya. Deku laughed and handed me a cup of wine.