Focus on slef (chapter 54)

At home I sat on the couch and began eating ice cream. Soon I went to my bedroom and went to sleep. I got up early and changed into my Hero costume and went to may agency. Everyone in my agency was happy I was back. I began working again. I only worked for half the day. Soon I went to Togas bakery café.

"There's my favorite Costumer" said Toga. I sat down and she handed me a sandwich and water. I began eating.

"You need to focus on yourself and on telling the others... damn. We're almost 20 in 2 months!" Said Toga. I laughed.

"Yeah" I said. Jirou, Denki, and Sero sat next to me.

"Guess what best friends! We're officially moving in together!" Said Denki. Jirou was blushing.

"Aww congratulations!" I said. Sero was laughing.

"Your acting like your engaged" said Sero. Denki made a fuck boi face.

"I mean..." said Denki. Jirou blushed like a tomato.

"No.. no.. no no. No! I- I mean.. um... don't put me on the spot Denki!" Said Jirou hiding her face. We all laughed.

"Awww that'd be cute! Jirou kaminari! I can already hear the bells!" I said making fun of Jirou.

"Ohhh I'll bake the cake!" Said Toga.

"I'll decorate" said sero. Jirou crossed her arms

"Ok ok stop! You're embarrassing me!" She said. Denki grabbed her and kissed her forehead.

"I'm sorry baby" said Denki. Jirou calmed down.

"So when do you plan on telling everyone y/n?" Asked Toga. I looked at her.

"Toga do you not understand privet conversations?" I yelled. She laughed.

"Tell everyone what?" Asked Sero, Denki and Jirou. Bakugo and Deku walked in.

"Yeah when will you?" Said Denki.

"Yeah Shitty nerd. When will you? Hm? Or I could te-" teased Bakugo. I stood up.

"Dare say a damn word Katsuki and so help me Asahi before I murder you Bakubitch."

(Ahhh yes

(Ahhh yes. Our lord and savior. Jesus amen)

"You won't live to marry Deku. Is that what you want Katsuki? Hmm?" I asked crossing my arms. He rolled his eyes and sat down in my seat. I went to him and patted his head.

"God you're just like my fucking mother" said Bakugo. I laughed.

"And you call me bitch" I said. He created an explore.

"Aye! Bakugo no quirks in the Café!" Yelled Toga.

"Wow... I've never seen anyone calm Bakugo down besides Deku and his mom!" Said Sero.