Back at UA (chapter 19)

Deku and I arrived at UA. I had a hoodie on with sweatpants. I was dress coded. I went back into the uniform and sat at my desk. Deku connected with all his friends again. He was mentally stable the whole time just drained from lack of energy. After the class was over I walked to the bathroom and hid in the stall. Some girls walked in and started talking about how funny I looked and everything mean. I walked out slamming the door with my eyes turning purple and black. I was angry. I threw them against the wall and I ran out crying. I ran to field near the dorms. I began crying harder. Bakugo and Deku ran to me. Deku hugged me while I sobbed on his shoulders. Bakugo gave me the hoodie I had in the morning. I looked up and saw Mina, Denki, Sero, and the rest of Class 1-A standing in front of me. They all hugged me. I cried harder than I ever did. We all walked to the dorms and hung out. I didn't feel much like talking so Mina and sero and Denki and Deku and Bakugo went to hang out in my dorm

In my dorm I sat in my bed. I laid my shoulder on Mina and cried. Denki began to eat the cake Sato baked for me. Everyone yelled at him and I laughed. I laid on my back and placed my head on Mina's lap. They all joked around to make me laugh. I did. I ended up having a good time. Deku and Bakugo left to sleep. Mina brought in her beanbag chairs into my room. Denki kept acting stupid and kept bringing up some stupid questions and stories that made me laugh. I could count on them 3 to make me laugh. Mina fell asleep on my bed next to me facing the wall and Denki and Sero fell asleep on the beanbag chairs.

In the morning I woke up and did my hair. I fell asleep in my uniform. So did the others. We walked into class and awaiza had our hero suits on the desks. Oh right this month is when we get our hero suits. I never got one before. Mr. Awaiza pulled me aside and handed me a bag. It had been my Mothers Suit's. She had 2. The first one was a black long dress that showed you leg as you walked. It reached my ankle. And the other one was a black corset with black pants. I hadn't seen anyone with a dress as they fought. I decided to wear the corset and pants. Before I could change into them Mr. Awaiza said

"These were your moms. Keep them safe. She liked the same style as you. However she had created your hero suit. This is it. And she had already had a funeral but today we're doing a little ceremony for her after school. If you'd like I know you haven't gone to see her grave so I'll take you after the ceremony if you'd like." Mr. Awaiza said. I nodded. The hero suit my Mother had created for me was another black dress. It was a dress that had not straps just a corset looking top with a Flowwy look at the bottom. It reached to my knees. It had included some black heels with snakes on it.(like this)

I looked at the hero costume and laughed

I looked at the hero costume and laughed. This was so much like her. I miss her every day. I hugged Mr. Awaiza and left to the changing rooms with the girls and changed. Mina, Jirou and Momo had been making complements on the costume. Uraraka looked at the heels and said something that made me feel a bit bad.

"Wow. Those look expensive. Who'd waste that much money on shoes? With that money I'd be able to pay for groceries for at least 8 months!" She yelled. I felt bad about it because I felt like I had been showing off. I sighed and smiled and walked out the changing rooms. I walked through the hallways and everyone had been looking at me. I felt like the center of attention and I hate being that. With everything that happened I couldn't. I can hardly sleep, eat, talk. I throw up if I eat anything. I used to be really talkative but now I don't say anything. Mina and Denki and sero and Deku and Bakugo have been the only ones to notice besides the teachers and Inko. When I passed a group of girls I heard them talking about how I am looking of attention. No I am not. Why does everyone think that.

I ran the best I could in the heels. I ran to the course where everyone was. At the course I waited. Only Mineta, Denki, sero, Kirishima and Lida had been there. I ran to Denki and Sero. I fell over them and we landed on the floor.

"Hey guys-" I said before I fell on them both. We laughed. Denki and Sero got up and helped me up.

"Are you sure you can train or do anything in heels?" Asked Denki as he laughed. Sero agreed

"Or anything in a dress?" Asked Sero. I looked down feeling like I shouldn't be wearing it. Mineta walked up and tried to touch me. I jumped and fell on the floor backing up away from him. I had this terrified look on my face it was clearly visible because as soon as everyone got there they looked at me.

"Y/n are you ok?" Asked Lida. I didn't hear him. It seemed like I saw a ghost. Mineta tried walking towards me and kept crawling back away from him. Deku and Bakugo ran up to me surrounding me. Deku ran to me and hugged me. He covered my face and whispered to me it was not the LOV it was just Mineta. I cried on his chest hiding my face from everyone.

"Get the fuck away from her you creep" yelled Bakugo. Bakugo shot an explosion at Mineta that sent him flying to where Mr. Awaiza had been walking from. He then crouched to see if I was alright. When Deku and I got back Deku told Bakugo everything that had happened to me and how he couldn't save me from it. Deku was just abused and tested on because of OFA. I was Tested on a lot, drugged, Abused Mentally and physically. I had been sexually assaulted. (Only touched not like rape) The LOV would bring in random people or would have one of the members touch me. AFO was a cruel man. He made everything happen in the same room I was in with Deku. He tried forcing Deku to watch everything happen to me. Showing Deku that he couldn't save me and this is what happens when you don't listen.