World mission (chapter 59)

It's been 5 months now since I birthed Nerezza and now I'm back to being a hero. 2 full months that I've been a hero now. I've gone on a lot missions then. Even with the LOV down a lot more army's of Villains have formed. I've mostly been taking them down and doing big missions. I just finished another mission. I went to my Agency and I saw Deku, Toga, Bakugo and Shoto waiting for me in my office. Mina walked out the office. I sat down at my chair.

"Didn't know I was so popular" I said laughing.

"No we came to ask you for help.... we found dad's whereabouts, shiggy's and Touyas..." said Deku. I looked at them all. I laughed.

"Shiggy? He's locked up..." I said. Deku shook his head.

"Someone broke in and got him out. We're thinking AFO... however it's a big risk. We think they formed another LOV. But in America" said Bakugo. I looked at them all.

"But since Nerezza needs you we can't exactly do much..." said Shoto. I stood up. Bakugo cut me off before I could say anything

"We also can't exactly tell how long this mission will take. AFO may have gotten stronger and other stronger players." Said Bakugo. I smiled.

"If that burnt bitch thinks he can get away from his duty's he's awfully wrong. Guess it's time to bring out the old secrets... now who's ready for some fun?" I said smirking.

"What? What secrets y/n?" Asked Toga.

"Who knows? And count me in. Don't be surprised if I bring some surprise guests." I said.

"Wait what about being with Nerezza? And what? Did you hear about the dangerous part? Or the year part?" Asked Bakugo.

"I know Guys. I know. Did you forget it takes a village to watch over a single mother with her kids. Lily will be joining us. She just finished her first year at UA and she already has her hero license, my mom is also a pro hero. Currently ranked 2 now. Mr. Awaiza can allow Lily to go. Who will take Nerezza and watch her if we get into a battle? I can't because I'd be the main target. Lily would take Nerezza. I'm going even if you don't want me to. I'm dragging their asses back. We leave at dawn bitches. Meet at my home" I said leaving. I went to inkos and mothers home. I still saw Rei there.

"Hey everyone. I have important news" I said . Lily handed me water.

"What happened?" Asked Inko.

"I have another mission but it's a world mission. In the US... it might possibly take a few years... I found out AFO, Shiggy and Touya are there.... and I can't just leave Nerezza here without me because I'll miss her. So Mom, Lily... Rei. Inko... can you please do me a favor... Mom, Lily... please join me and Nerezza and others on this mission? Lily this will be your real training!! Consider this as school but in the real life. You'll be on baby duty if anything comes up. And Rei. I promise if I find Touya I'll bring him home.. and Inko I promise to watch over Deku as well." I said. They both nodded. I looked at my mother.

"Sometimes y/n I wonder what goes through your head because I would never be able to make such a decision as this. And of course" said Mother. I smiled. I told them to pack and be at my house at dawn. They nodded a I picked up Nerezza and then left home. I packed 4 suitcases for Nerezza and one for myself. I placed them down on the floor near the front door. I saw Nerezza crawling on the floor to my room. I forgot I left her upstairs. I quickly popped my wings and flew up to the walk way and walked to my room. I saw her in the corner playing with a White bunny. I saw the bunny and it was the stuffed white bunny I had given to Touya as kids. I smiled. I walked to her and sat on the floor and placed her on my lap.

"You're playing with the bunny? Yeah! That's daddy's white bunny! You haven't met daddy yet but he loves you every much! Yeah! This is now your bunny ok?" I said talking to Nerezza. She saw my amulet hanging on my neck and she also grabbed it with her empty hand. I smiled.

"This is my Amulet! Your daddy gave it to me as a gift. I know he'll get you one too. Now come on let's eat." I said picking up Nerezza and bringing her to the kitchen. I placed her in her high chair and I began cooking some rice. I soon let it cool down and I fed her. She was such a happy baby. Soon I heard Knocks at the door. Everyone walked in and I yelled I was in the kitchen. They all walked in and we ate. I placed Nerezza to sleep upstairs. Lily slept with her in my bed. We all discussed while they were sleeping.

"So you'll put yourself and Nerezza and Lily in danger? No!" Yelled Toga.

"I agree! You're smarter than this" said Deku.

"How can you put your sister and daughter in this situation! I will not let you do that!" Said Mother.

"How not Mother! While you died for 3 years I took care of Lily, Deku, Myself, Toga, Inko, and many others as well. You know how many threats I was faced with while on that mission? I took all the beats for both Deku and Lily in that hell hole! While Lily left back to Inko and Mr. Awaiza I still took care of her. My identity distorter fucked me up but now things are clear. I can and I will protect them Mother. Father would target Lily and Nerezza to get me to go to him. If I go to him with them I could do it." I said. She shook her head.

"No" said Mother. Everyone was watching us as we fought.

"Fine.... you won. I won't then.. it makes sense but fine ok.. let's just get this over with and head to America now" I said handing over plane tickets. We all got our stuff and left to the airport. I sat next to Nerezza and Lily.