Lost hope (chapter 23)

I had my eyes closed. The morning breeze hit my body that had been dripping in sweat as I trained myself. I pulled out my knife that had been my mothers. I looked at hit. It had been sharp. I poked my finger a bit and it started to bleed. My finger felt numb. It didn't do much to me. I put the both things away. I heard someone walk up behind me. Well not directly. 50 feet away from me. I know what it was.

"Hello Dabi." I said as I sat up. He chuckled. He walked up to me and sat down. Toga then walked up and sat with me. I smiled. This had been the spot were we'd watch the sun rise and set. I laid back on my back. Toga did the same. So had Dabi.

"So you trained all night from 11 till now?" Asked Dabi. It had been 4:30 am. The sun had barely been rising. I nodded.

"Your quirks are so pretty! All so deadly!" She said fangirling over my quirks. I laughed. They both seemed surprised.

"What? Thought I'd be creeped out? You know murder ain't so bad right now. Everyone actually like I'm a ticking time bomb needing to protect me. My whole life has been a lie. I never should've been born a princess. Life would be so easy right now. I know I'm a lost fucking cause. So what's the point of treating me like a set of fine China ? Everyone is fucked up. Theses hero's being all selfish. They're just raising kids to go off into war and die to 'finish' off the person they couldn't. Hero's are supposed to save everyone aren't they? Then why didn't they save my Mother and I and Deku and Lily from the fucking Villains. How did they not notice it was AFO? When I see villains all I see are kids we need help and they were taught that whatever they do is right. No. And hero is supposed to protect and serve. All they do is work for the pay. I hate every single hero. Mr. Awaiza and Present Mic are different. They spent hours looking of my mother and I and the rest of the hero's did jack shit." I yelled as I stood up and looked at both of them. I fell back and started to fall. Both Dabi and Toga caught me and pulled me up. They hugged me as I cried. They comforted me for an hour. It was now 5:30 am.

"I just don't understand. Hero's are here to protect people right? My mother was the 3rd best hero before she retired. She was loved by many. How did no one save her? I don't believe there's anyone out there who will work as a hero to truly protect them and not for the cash. Everytime I see a hero I want to hurt them. I lost all hope in hero's. I guess I really am my father's daughter..." I said as I laughed. Toga stopped smiling. I was supposed to be the one who saved the both of them. Not the other way around. I laid back and laughed as I looked at the sky. Many thoughts ran through my head. All about how I'd crush the Hero's. I had really been tested on haven't I? Thinking about hurting the hero's... And not the villains. I seriously am the spawn of the devil.

"Y/n...... please don't think like that...." said Toga. She begged. I didn't feel anything when she begged I just smiled.

"Now this is what I'm talking about when I say you changed.... however do whatever you want bunny" said Dabi. I had still been smiling. My eyes had been a deep purple with black. I stood up and walked off the cliff with my back facing the floor. My Black wings had popped out and I flew away.

"I'm worried for her" said toga. Talking to Dabi. Dabi agreed.

I flew home. My balcony door had been opened. I flew in and then changed quickly. I changed into a red crop top and then a white Minnie skirt. I ran downstairs to find Inko and Deku and Bakugo eating breakfast. I smiled. I sat down and ate.

"Where did you go y/n? I called you a few times" said Inko.

"Oh I'm sorry. I went to train by myself for a bit. I watched the sun rise for a bit as well." I said. Bakugo pointed out a cut on my face.

"And the cut?" He asked. I looked at him with a serious face.

"Like I said I trained. I was trying to fly for a few hours in the sky. I kept falling in trees." I said. I showed more scratches and cuts on my arms and legs.

"We should go all together next time" said Deku. I nodded.

"So what are you 3 doing today?" Asked Inko.

"Well me and Kacchan thought about going on a date!" Said Deku. Bakugo nodded. Inko seemed so happy. She looked at me waiting for a response.

"Nothing really. I was probably gonna go train some more. Then after go to this bakery that is giving out samples and selling them for half the price and perhaps shopping for groceries or whatever. If you'd like you could join me" I said. Inko said she had a lot of work to do. I nodded. Deku, Bakugo and I washed our plates then walked outside the house.

"Ok what happened? You seem to have a lot more sparkle in your eye than usual. And you seem ticked off" said Bakugo. I laughed.

"Someone would know..." I said laughing. He shot an explosion to my face. I dodged it.

"Y/n seriously what happened?" Asked Deku. I sighed.

"Fine.... I decided to go on with a plan ok? I'll be joining the LOV even after everything. Anything to take down AFO. I can't just let him stay all high and mighty after hurting so many people. So I will train until I am able to take him down. And I'm doing this to save my friends ok?" I said. Bakugo was confused.

"But y/n they're villains! They murdered thousands! You can't help anyone who doesn't want help" Deku yelled at me. I yelled as well.

"You didn't have your mother die in your arms Deku. She was the only person who truly cared for me! Yes they killed people but that's because they're misguided! They need saving! A true hero protects all don't they? They need saving! If every person who killed someone is a villain or evil then I might as well be labeled a villain. I bet you didn't know this but I murdered 50 people Deku. What do you have to say about that? Not everything is what I seems now doesn't it? I truly am my father Deku. Please.... just stay away from me... don't get hurt.... I need someone to protect Lily." I said with my hands clinched. Deku had tears. He grabbed my arm.

"Yes it's true they need saving but you can't just decide for them! You'll die y/n! Please rethink this all! And your not like everyone! You must have had a reason! You wouldn't kill someone just to kill them! And I will not stay away from you! You're my sister and friend! I care for you! You are not your father! Your father is a cruel person! But I can't let you do this alone! So I will stick by you! Please y/n. I get you want to save your so called friends but they choose what side they're on! They did nothing when you were getting tortured, raped, beat up, tested on, drowned, a minute away from death! They did absolutely nothing! HAH? You call that friends? You're not thinking rationally y/n!" Yelled Deku as he cried. Bakugo didn't know what to say.

"No Deku you don't get it. When I killed those innocent people I felt no remorse for them and their families. You don't know them like I do Deku. They couldn't do anything to help me because AFO had been blackmailing them! I trust them so called villains who are my childhood friends with my life! They opened my eyes to everything. Thanks to them I now see how cruel and corrupt this world is. Hero's only work for the cash. They don't care about others. If they truly did then why did the villains become the villains? Because they were never saved! Dabi's father was a hero! He forced him to surpass someone and his father abused him for being a failure as he recalled it. A hero turned a kid who wanted to become a hero into a villain. How is that fair? If hero's truly cared about anyone they would've saved us and my Mother!! No one showed up! Don't you get that! I took all the beatings for the both of you! You and Lily! I didn't want you both to lose hope in humanity.... most importantly your sparkles in your eyes.... look into my eyes. Do you honestly believe I still have hope in hero's? Myself? Answer that Deku. Please stay away from me. I don't want you to see that side of me ok?" I told Deku and Bakugo. I walked away. Deku cried to Bakugo. I had to tell him the truth. I ran down the hill our house was on.