Bakery (Chapter 40)

I walked in the restaurant and walked to the bathroom as I looked into the mirror looking mad. I saw another figure in the mirror. It had my Dark angle wings, looked exactly like me. Oh right. This was the Villain me or whatever. The one from that horrible dream or reality something. However it talked.

"I remember these moments... I snapped like that too. Love seeing it replay again. How's the daily headaches and Coughing blood? Yeah it still happens. I'm 21 right now. If I have to guess I have around another 10 years left? The quirk we share is slowly killing us. That's the reason for the blood coughing. You'll get used to it soon." Said the figure in the mirror. I disappeared. I threw up blood in the toilet. I then washed my face and mouth in the sink. I left the bathroom and sat at the table. They were all quite when I sat down.

"Why'd you snap like that?" Asked Mountlady.

"You know we're not supposed to snap out like that to the public.... you're a hero. It could damage your image y/n" said Midnight. Mirko agreed.

"What was that all about? I feel horrible for the parents of Dabi. However they are in sure they're ashamed for how he turned out" asked Endeavor. I laughed at his question and what he said. They all looked at me. Mr. Awaiza gave me a glass of water and Present Mic looked at me to see if I was fine.

"Wouldn't you love to know Endeavor... and I don't care about my Image. Screw that. I will speak my mind. Whoever doesn't like it can go fuck them selfs. It's like saying "oh you love anyone you want. Oh but not them. Nope. Too fat. Too skinny."' Make up your mind people. If I'm hated then so be it. The real villains are the Citizens. They Forced innocent children who just wanted acceptance to turn into monsters. Imagine. What if suddenly one day I finally snap and decide to Join the LOV? Who's problem was it that turned me into the monster I know some day in could become. If that day happened there would be no one in the world who would stop me. It wouldn't be my fault. I just looked for acceptance in others where I would get it. That's simple. So if I seen like I'm defending the villains then maybe I am." I said. Fat gum clapped. They all turned to him.

"She's right. If there wasn't hate in this world nun of this would happen. I do feel bad for the villains. They're kids who don't know any better." He said. I was about to say another thing in Present Mic and Awaiza stopped me.

"Y/n that's enough. You spoke to much already. I don't need you losing control over your angry..." said Awaiza. I sighed and nodded. We all ordered stuff and ate and talked about hero stuff. Everyone left but I was left with Hawks and Mirko. We walked down the street and a lot of fans walked up to them. I just kept walking ahead until someone stopped me.

"H..hey.... can I get your autograph? You're my favorite hero!" Said a girl with black short hair. I smiled and knelt down. Before I Signed the poster the little girl in front of me looked a lot more like me for a second. However her hair was black with some little hints of white. Her hair was more black than white it was pretty long too. It was styled exactly how Mother would style my hair. She had a necklace exactly like mine but it was a purple bunny holding a rose. Her eyes were a hint of Emerald green and purple. As if her eyes had small roses surrounding her iris. Another thing that confused me was that she sounded like Touya a bit. I shook my head to get rid of my own thoughts and I signed the autograph for her. She hugged me and whispered in my ear.

"Even if the world seems against you in what you believe in I am here to support you no matter what! So go save those kid villains and bring them home. Every hero should be like you Mrs. Nighmares. (Btw that's your hero name) don't let anybody stop you" said the little girl as she pulled away from the hug and ran away off to her mother. I nearly cried over her words. Mirko walked to me asking why I had tears in my eyes. I got up and told her. She awed. Soon Hawks caught up and then we went our separate ways. I went to my Agency and Mina, Denki, and Sero and my sidekicks waited for me with a cake. I looked at them.

"This is To going viral and gaining millions of more fans Mrs. Nightmare....." said Mina. It was weird when she called me by my hero name. Sero and Denki hugged me. At the agency we spent the rest of the day eating cake and celebrating. It was around 12 pm when I got home. Toga was baking with Deku. He seemed to enjoy it because he remembered the cakes Sato would bake for the class. I walked in and saw 12 cakes, 120 cupcakes, 4 pies, 150 cookies. It was all over the kitchen counter, kitchen Island, Dinning table, living room coffee table. The cookies had been in those tinfoil trays where you cook Turkeys and ham in. There were about 6 tinfoil trays stacked labeled cookies. Same for the cupcakes. There was like 40 trays. I could barely set my stuff around. How did she manage this from 8 am till 12 am? That many bakeries in 16 hours? All I know is that there is too much math involved. She was still baking cookies currently. How? How is she not tired.

"WELCOME HOME Y/N!!!" She yelled running to hug me. We hugged and I looked around and looked at her and Deku.

"W..what happened to the house?" I asked. Toga laughed. Deku was placing the cookie dough in the tray to bake them.

"Well since you and Deku won't be working to get money since the time is almost ready for you know...... I decided to do a bake sale to get in some cash to help pay! I learned how to cook and bake and help with cuts and stuff so I decided to sell bakeries! Not sure where but I will tomorrow!" She said seeming so full on joy. Her smile is so contagious. I ended up smiling and handing her a par of keys.

"But I already have house keys..." she said. I shook my head. Her birthday was just around the corner so I decided to surprise her early. A month ago I saved enough for a small rundown restaurant. I had everything remodeled and decorated to her liking. I remembered the time I went with her to get a cupcake for her birthday when we were children and she loved the bakery so much. I decided to decorate it the same. It had a small kitchen in the bake so she and 4 others can bake or whatever.

"You remember that small rundown restaurant you saw before going on prison? I bought it and decorated it for you for yours birthday so happy birthday!" I said. Deku cleaned up and then walked over.

"What no.... y/n you didn't.... you're lying.... please stop... is this a joke? I'm gonna cry!!!" She hugged me tightly and cried. Deku hugged her as well. Dabi popped up behind the stacks of trays labeled cupcakes. He was in a pink apron. I had bought toga 6 different aprons and utensils. He had black, Red, white, and purple icing on his face and arms. I see he was helping decorating.

"Don't you dare laugh.... she forced me because I lost a bet..." he said. I laughed. He ran after me. I ran to my room. He tackled me on the floor. I was laughing. I got up and decided to go take a shower. (You know what happens between them)