Death day (chapter 43)

It had been 3 days later and today was the day Deku and I both died. I walked into work and went to my office to work on papers. As normal I did whatever I was supposed to. Around 12 pm Mr. Awaiza called Deku and I, and Hawks and Endeavor talking about how The LOV is attacking the city. We flew over and started fighting. I was against Twice and a big Noumo. Deku was against some Noumos as well. Shiggy and Dabi were fighting Hawks and Endeavor. Hawks was after shiggy and his big Dog animal. Dabi started fighting with Endeavor and revealed his identity to him. Talking about how the video was playing on Live TV. Shoto, Bakugo, Mina, Denki, Sero, Kirishima, Momo, and a lot of other hero's joined to help. Dang if more show up Deku and I wouldn't get our escape. However Mina and Denki and sero knew about half of what I saw doing so they covered me and Deku. They bought us enough time to bring in the dead fake body's. The Noumos and Twices made sure we seemed all beat up and hurt. My fake dead body was all bloody, purple, my arm was broken, I was empaled by a Metal pole sticking out building pieces. My dress was torn up. Deku's body had seemed to have major broken bones and his arm was cut off and was completely "dead" the finger where is ring should have been on was not attached to his arm or hand. Deku bought a fake ring that Bakugo bought him. The same one but it was fake. A $3 ring. He and I made sure to make it seem we died while in the air. We played lifeless and fell near where our bodies are supposed to be. However I popped my wings out and grabbed Deku. We flew over Bakugo. Deku made sure to leave the ring on his dead body. We landed near Shiggy and the other villains. We had been on top of the big dog thing. A portal popped up and we all walked into it. We all ended out in a forest. I was hurt a bit but I was fine. The real Shiggy stood there waiting.

"So? How was the show?" He asked. I slid off the animal thing. Deku followed.

"Went as planned. We made it look like we did die." I said walking past him and Twice into the forest. Twice had dressed up as Shiggy. AFO had been caught in one of the most secured prisons but I knew I'd have to finish the LOV before I do anything to AFO. I went behind a tree and came out completely changed. I was changed into a dress like outfit (reference) it it black and silver. The flower on my shoulder was one of flowers from my quirk 'Blossom'. I had one some black Knee hight boots and I was also wearing something to hold my anti-poison bottles and my dagger.

I walked out from behind the tree and walked up to Shiggy and the others

I walked out from behind the tree and walked up to Shiggy and the others. I smiled.

"What now? Since now I can't really go home what now? I get we take time to decide our next attack buttttt?" I said. Deku changed to his Villain outfit. Touya looked at me and smiled I rolled my eyes so Shiggy wouldn't think much.

"We need to free AFO and the rest of the prisoners however we need to prepare so. Since you and Izuku and Dabi can't be seen by anyone I need you both to watch over the Base until we all get back. We'll all be preparing the things for his return. So the 3 head to the Base and stay there." He said. The 3 of us walked into the portal and stayed at the base. He and the others left on a trip to gather stuff for the next big up coming fight.

(Bakugos POV)

I was on patrol when I saw the LOV. I ran to help. I ran into Icyhot and others running to help. Icyhot got ahead and dodged the Noumos. I was stuck fighting them. I saw Deku and y/n fighting with the LOV. What doesn't make sense to me that Y/n and Dabi are dating but she's not in the LOV? Maybe after I'll ask her. It doesn't make sense. Is she reveling secrets to them? Is she being forced? Whatever mind that. I was fighting with the Noumos for 15 minutes. I looked up and noticed both y/n and Deku falling from the ground. Maybe they were regrouping? However after all the Noumos were defeated I noticed Shoto, Endeavor and others hurt. I saw a group of people hurtle in a circle. I ran over. Mina, Sero, Denki and Kirishima and Round Face had been crying. I pushed past the people and saw Y/n was empaled by a metal pole. Her mouth had blood and her body completely limp. Mina cried hard. Denki was crying as well however he was holding Mina back. I began to build up tears. Y/n and I had an amazing relationship. We'd bully eachother, fight, laugh, talk about everything we did. We helped one another in UA. It was sad seeing that. Kirishima is like my best friend but y/n... it was a whole different level. I looked around to see Deku but I couldn't find him. Sero was near another body. I couldn't tell who. The body looked worse than y/ns. People moved out the way and I finally saw. Deku was laying on the floor bleeding out. I began to cry. His head was smashed to the concrete. I was running towards his lifeless body while sobbing. Kirishima pulled me back. I was a sobbing mess. I couldn't believe this. I used my quirk to send Kirishima back. I ran to dekus body and held him in my arms and sobbed. He still had on the engagement ring I had gave him. God this dork... I couldn't believe this was real life. I cried with him in my arms. More hero's and the people who check who the people are that have died or gone missing. They ripped me apart from Dekus body. They held me in The hospital to make sure i wasn't hurt. I was released until a week later. I had been stabbed by many things and I had no clue. Hawks and Endeavor and others wanted to talk to me but I left the second I got out. The day before All might had told me no one told told Inko what happened. I rushed to her house to find Toga there.

When I got there Toga and All Might was in the Dinning room with Inko. She was a sobbing mess. Toga was trying to soothe her. She noticed me and got up and hugged me. We both cried. Toga was also a crying mess. The 3 of us talked the whole day. My mother came over and talked to Inko and I. As much as I wanted to cry I couldn't. Ever since the fight I couldn't stop crying. I couldn't believe this was life... I left Inkos and went home. When I got home I saw All Might waiting for me. He talked to me about planning a funeral for Deku. He told me Inko and him gave me the right to plan it all. He told me he told the same to Toga and Lily and Mina about the whole thing for y/n. He soon left and I was left alone trying to face the truth about everything. A few weeks later Toga Invited me, Mina, and y/ns sister to her bakery. That day was closed so we had the bakery to ourselves. Toga had been getting black lash saying she's at fault for y/ns death since she was an LOV member. I had been the only one sticking up for her through the whole thing. I knew she wasn't part of it. How could Dabi be ok with killing her? I went early and I was the only one who arrived late. I'm guessing they all wanted to talk.

"Thanks for coming guys. Come sit Bakugo. So I wanted to talk about everything.... we need to be here for eachother with all this. And we need to discuss the funeral for the both. Bakugo I know you got approval for dekus. So I was wondering if you'd want to do it together? Like the same day together. For both y/n and Deku." Said toga. I could see she didn't have any shine in her eyes. Lily didn't ether. She was quite the whole time.

"Sure.... Lily are you ok?" I asked. Mina looked shocked at me. I mean I guess I really never asked someone if they were ok besides Deku and Y/n. I did occasionally say that to the bakusquad but in different forms... lily nodded.

"Yeah thanks for asking Bakugo... I know Deku loved you so much... I can see why now.." she said. That hurt my feelings because I remember everything y/n had done or risked her life was for lily, Deku, Inko, and her Mother's life. She risked everyday so she can make sure lily had a future to be proud of and love. And the worst part when she got kidnapped all 3 of them got kidnapped and she took everything for them. That reason alone made me love and care for her more as a friend.