Change of plans (chapter 45)

I woke up with a big headache. I was naked in my bed. I found a mad Touya standing with his Arms crossed. We fought for 30 minutes then he left. I don't know what our relationship is anymore. I changed and took some pills for the headache. I went Downstairs to see Toga and Deku laughing. I grabbed food then went to my room and began working on papers and things. I planned on in 4 weeks I will kill AFO. That was the plan. I don't know how yet but I would. However I didn't know we'd try to brake him out in 3 weeks. I worked hard to figure something out. 2 weeks later I was hired as a cafeteria lady. I served them their food and I served AFO's food. He didn't notice it was me. I completely forgot he couldn't die of poison. I gave up on that idea. I left to the base and found everyone waiting for me.

"So what room is he in?" Asked Shiggy. Twice looked at me as well. Deku did too.

"Room 1000. Most secured room. Even a fly is alerted. So many doors and alarms and stuff. It's hard to even get near the building." I said. Shiggy threw something.

"What if we burn the buildings and get them far away so then no one will be near the room?" He asked. I nodded.

"That's a good idea however it wouldn't work. Why doesn't someone just get close to the hero's again?" Said Touya. I had been laughing with Twice and Deku and Mr. Compress. Shiggy yelled my name. I looked at shiggy.

"What? Can't you see I was talking? God. You make me want to actually kill you all" I said. He rolled his eyes.

"Then do it! Anyways I need you to make a hero fall in love with you... make them fall enough with you so that they'd do anything to save you." Said Shiggy. I smiled then rolled my eyes.

"So you need me to work my charm and make guys fall in love with me for this plan? What do I get if I do. I know this is for AFO but what do I get in return?" I asked crossing my arms. Everyone in the room was shocked I was agreeing to it.

"Excuse me no! She's my girlfriend not your fucking toy Shigaraki!" Yelled Dabi.

"Touya I won't do anything of any sort! After all, all I have to do is make a hero fall enough with me. Ain't that right Shigaraki?" I asked. He nodded.

"I don't fucking like it." He said. I kissed him on the cheek. I left the base and went home. At the house I walked to my room and Toga had been going through my closet.

"Toga... why didn't you ask?" I said. She jumped. She apologized. She handed me an outfit. I took it and changed. I then put on a long brown hair wig with light makeup.

"Where are you going y/n?" Toga asked. I looked at her who was also ready.

"I plan on asking someone out.... it's Shigarakis idea for releasing AFO. However I've already planned something for that. You? Honestly like 3 weeks ago Hawks asked out Ally to a date... I've planned ahead so." I said. She nodded. We both left to our dates. I arrived at Fancy Restaurant which seemed crowded. Hawks and I (Ally) sat at a table. I soon saw Toga and Shoto walk over and sit down. The coincidence.

"Toga? Funny seeing you here!" I said. She looked surprisingly too. She introduced me to Shoto as Ally and I did the same for her and Hawks. We all got along well for the whole dinner. This would be tricky. I don't plan on doing much with Hawks because I don't want to hurt someone's feelings but however... I need to find a way to kill AFO before anything.

"So how long have you both been dating?" Asked Hawks. Toga smiled.

"2 months or 3 now? I think 3 tomorrow" said Shoto. I signaled to toga saying something only we could know. Because she could say anything she got a text. She looked around. Hawks and Shoto and I ooked at Toga who seemed tense.

"Toga are you ok?" Asked Shoto grabbing her hand. Hawks looked at toga. Toga looked over at me and then noticed someone behind me. I looked over and saw a woman who looked like my mother. I got up and ran. Toga ran after me. Both Hawks and Shoto ran after us. I ran around the corner to see the lady who looked like my mom. She turned around and looked exactly like her and had that stab and gun shot wound in her stomach and head. She soon disappeared into mist. What had I just seen? Toga was visibly angry at something. The guys rushed over to us.

"Are you both ok? What happened?" Asked Hawks.

"Toga what happened?" Asked Shoto. I felt so many emotions I had no idea what to feel. Anger? Sadness?

"Yeah we're fine. We thought we had seen an old friend. I made so many friends outside the LOV when I was still in it. That's how I'm friends with Ally so. But it wasn't her" said Toga. I looked at her and my eyes had turned a deep purple. I couldn't control this. Wait.. no this felt familiar.... Toga noticed and said she'd drop me off home and that the dates should happen another day. We got home and I ran to the bathroom. I Threw up blood and I mean a lot. It wasn't healthy. Only people to know about it had been Deku and now Toga.

"Y/n you need help. This isn't normal" yelled toga.

"OI shut her loud ass up. She's so annoying how do you deal with her?" Said a voice. I looked at the mirror and smashed it.

"Shut up will you? I don't need you telling me what to do! Just leave me alone will you? Constantly hearing your fucking voice!" I yelled. Toga looked hurt. I had told her what's been happening. She understood.

"Oh come on... you know I'm right. You have no idea how wrong you are. You'll always lead pain and suffering wherever you go. Mostly death. You're real name is Nephthys. Goddess of death. It's Egyptian's other meaning for y/n. Y/n is only a name for mortals. We however are immortal. Our quirks were given to our ancestors from generations apon generations. See you're only the 12th generation who inherited that amazing power. See if we were to fully extend our power we could kill anyone who ever looked down at us. Even our father. Let's make a deal. I will stop bothering you and agree to help you out with your quirks to kill AFO but you have to make sure you don't end up killing our loved ones. I seriously am serious about that. You murdered everyone you could possibly care about. All because of your hate for AFO. Don't let us lose again please.." said the future me. I believed I was telling the truth. I seem to be scared of whatever I had done. I agreed. The future me left and I was left in the bathroom with Toga and Deku who had been watching over me.