Nerezza's quirks? (Chapter 76)

I woke up to beeping. I looked around and it was dark. My hands and legs were wrapped in bandages. My head as well. My whole face was wrapped besides my eyes. I had many machines connected to my body. I sat up and saw Bakugo and Mr. Awaiza. Bakugo was in the corner reading a book. He had some glasses on and some regular cool looking clothes. Mr. Awaiza seemed to be asleep in his scarf. I looked at Bakugo and he looked up.

"Your up" he said. I rose my eyebrow.

"What happened? How long was I out for?" I asked. He frowned.

"I did what you told me. You're underneath your house. Mr. Awaiza called for doctors and surgeons just for you. You've been in a coma for 4 months. Nerezza that day wasn't hurt. She was only scratched up. She's never once left you side once I brought you here. Your boyfriend is fucking crazy and your siblings. I told them you promised me to take care of you at a place no one could know. Touya tried burning me, Deku tried to brake up with me for not telling him anything. All I told him was your safe and so is Nerezza. I gave him and everyone updates about you both. Touya is currently over working himself to find this guy." Said Bakugo. I looked at Nerezza who was asleep next to me. I played with her hair then I looked at Bakugo.

"Thank you Bakugo. Seriously. You too Mr. Awaiza. I really wouldn't be alive without the both of you.... I know I say it a lot bu-" Bakugo laughed softly. I looked at him.

"You keep getting yourself hurt for others and all you manage to say is thank you when they should be thanking you? I owe you my life. But I'm doing this because I care not because I have to. And we weren't the ones that saved you. I mean yeah we brought you here and the doctors and surgeons did their work on you but they didn't save you ether... you should thank your daughter" said Bakugo. I looked at him confused.

"Y/n while undergoing surgery and in and out death we Prioritized Nerezza's safety. We did scans and tests on her. Now we need you to explain something to us. How did that enter fight did you not die and Nerezza never got hurt? On her body cam and yours that still managed to work while in that place with no connection how did you both manage to survive? Average hero would die having Boulders, Arrows, thrown off a tower, wings being burnt. Quirks being taken away. Wouldn't survive. Nerezza survived while things were crashing all around her. A boulder that can fall and kill someone under a second. She some how survived being underneath that. She was harmless so how? Kids don't get quirks until they're 3. She's only 2 and a half. Everyone gets them at 3-4 years old... never months before they turn 3..." said Awazia. My eyes enlarged. Nerezza somehow survived all that? I looked at Nerezza who was soundly asleep. She woke up once I touched her hair. She smiled at me.

"Mommy you're awake!!! How are you? Are you ok?" She asked sitting up and giving me puppy eyes.

"Nerezza let's give her some spac" I shook my head at Bakugo. He sat back down. I shed a tear and hugged Nerezza tightly. I then looked at her face.

"Baby... can you please explain to me how you managed to survive a big boulder falling on you? Please if you don't mind?" I asked. She nodded.

"Grandpa Hernandez!" Said Nerezza. I looked at her and then Bakugo and Awaiza.

"Wait what? Isn't Awaiza her new grandpa now? And then endeavor?" Asked Bakugo. Awaiza left the room with Bakugo.

"Baby.... how exactly did he save you? He's dead...." I said. Nerezza smiled.

"You're stilly mommy! Remember?" She said. She grabbed my hand and I had a flashback to when I "killed" AFO. And then Hawks saying he knows where AFO actually is. Then a new memory popped up.

*flash back*

"Y/n I am currently using one of my quirks. I know you must hate me for using my granddaughter as a messenger for me. However I'm aware you've met Dave. I'm not sure if you've seen your future if he were to kidnap you. Look. I've snuck into your house multiple times or followed you to get close to you without anyone knowing. One night I sunk in and Nerezza my granddaughter found me. I've seen her how she is with strangers but she was quick to trust me. That enlightened my heart. You may never forgive me but you should know. Like you, I have tested Nerezza. Nothing like the tests you've endorsed. Just tests like check ups. I gave her quirks that would protect her. One is healing, 2nd is much like your shadow realm however she can create a cloud and pull out whatever she wants. Next is lighting. She has 3 others of her own. Much powerful quirks like yours. She'll still be getting her own but I think you should start training her. She also has power of flight." Said my father.

*end of flashback*

I gasped and looked at Nerezza. She was smiling.

"See! Grandpa Hernandez saved me!!! He gave me cool quirks like yours!!" Yelled Nerezza. Bakugo and Awaiza ran in a looked at us. I smiled as I had tears.

"I- thank you. I promise to save you like you saved me. Now don't you go dying on me ok?" I whispered to myself. I held onto Nerezza and just hugged her. She was shocked. I looked over and Bakugo and Awaiza who seemed confused. I just smiled. 2 weeks later I was still sick. My body has healed so I didn't need the bandages. I still kept the bandages on my face due to having surgery on it from having part my face being ripped off in the fight. Lower part of my face is not covered however my forehead and eyes are. I haven't seen myself at all. I doubt I look at all what I used to look like.