Explantion (chapter 1)

This story is like a Fairytale. Combined with Hero's and Villains  like My hero academia. (I really love the anime so there might be some Characters of the anime or on general stuff like quirks)

This is you.

You're the Daughter of King Rudy and Queen Ruby

You're the Daughter of King Rudy and Queen Ruby. Your the First and eldest daughter. You're last name is Sanchez. You're a 15 year old who has much responsibilities.  You have a younger sister Lily. She's 10. Some would call her... an Angel but you call her a brat. The family bond with your parents and sister was never there. You long for love and acceptance of others.

"choose"

Those were the words I never had wanted to hear.

(3rd person)

I had woken up around the time I always do for family breakfast. Oh, sometimes I wish I could just leave this place and start a new path in my life. I had always had things given to me. For once could I just have a normal life?

"You up Y/n?" Said my sister Lily. She's such a brat. Why does she get all the freedom when I was locked in this prison called my room for 6 years. If only I could see my friends from long ago....

~flash back~

(3rd person POV)

I... I did it! I finally snuck out! Yes! I could scream with joy if I wanted to. I had a warm winter coat with one of the maids dresses. It was pretty cold. I walked into the city seeing all the shops and people. I had looked at everything with amazement. I looked up and it had started to snow. It was the most beautiful thing I could have seen that year. Suddenly it had be ruined by 3 boys and 3 girls. One of the girls had on a school Uniform and no coat. She had cuts all over her legs while blood was bleeding out from the cuts. She was practically frozen to death. I had gaven her my coat to keep warm.

"Thanks" is what she had said. The other 2 girls looked mad at her for some reason. That's when it hit me. The girl had been beaten by them 2 girls and the boys had too... except 1 of them... 1 of them had also looked quite hurt. I couldn't believe how they can do such things. Around the age we all were some of us had formed our Quirks. Typically everyone got there quirk around 4-5. Me? I had been 7  when that happened. I thought it was normal to get them late but oh I was wrong.

"What did you do to them?!" I screamed. The 2 girls and the 2 boy who had been standing up got shocked when they saw my face. I was angry they hurt those 2 kids.

"What will you do about it huh?" Had said the girl with Ruby red eyes and brownish hair. I just looked at her in the eye and said

"Nothing...." when I said that they started to say something but before I could hear it my hearing had gone and all I could hear was a ringing. I closed my eyes and when I opened them I heard explosions and felt the ground shake. The 4 kids who had been standing there where now bleeding and hurt under huge rocks. Had I caused this? Or had it been an attempt attack? I couldn't hear anything or move. I was stuck in fear just looking forward to see one of the girls get picked up from under the boulders and eaten right before my eyes. Blood had splattered on my face and the maids disguise I had on. I felt like my life had been sucked outta me, then all I could see was pitch black.