When the time is right (chapter 88)

"Well hello beautiful.... happy to see you again. Let's have a lil chitchat?" He said. I stood in horror. Shoto tried grabbing me but I disappeared before he could. I was transferred into a dark room with one small light.

"So you survived. That is lovely. I know you would have" he said. I felt so disgusted.

"Look. You wanted to talk let's talk. I will join you. I have a few rules! There will be no sexual things, if i so happen to actually be pregnant you can not harm me nor my baby until I am fully healed of not being pregnant. And! My daughter will stay with us. Nor harm will be done to her you hear? Knowing you from the pass I'm sure you'll make me turn on everyone. Do whatever you wish with my memories of them. Just not my kids! 3 months from now I will join you. Same place we met 20 years ago. Now take me back" I said. I tried to hide my fear.

"Well well well. It appears you have changed your mind from last time. Alrighty I swear on my life I will not harm your kids. Let's made a contract then shall we my beautiful y/n?" Said Dave. I walked closer and signed the contract. We both did. I was then ported to Shoto. I ended up behind a cell in the maximum security jail. I was covered in blood, I was panicking not knowing what happened to Nerezza. Rei walked in with Shoto.

"Oh good you alright" she yelled walking to me seeing how panicked I was. Shoto pulled her back.

"Sorry mom. Y/n I need to speak to you if you don't mind. You know the rules" he said. I sighed and got on the floor with my hands behind my back. I was then handcuffed and brought to a room with a table and chairs with a mirror.

"We already investigated Nerezza. Now you know" I sat up looking in Shotos eyes.

"Look Shoto you know I love your right? I know you won't let anyone hurt Nerezza or anyone. But who gave you the right to question my dad while I was gone for 5 minutes?! Touya is on a fucking mission. Toga can't she's not a Guardian nor you. So who gave the right? Only Touya and I can make that decision. If you put things in her head to talk that's blackmail and it's a crime! Isn't a cop supposed to be questioning me? Not my own hero friend? Brother in law?!?" I yelled. He looked at me with apologetic eyes.

"Touya is back from his mission. He got back 3 weeks ago... you're the only main suspect as you left with the mass murderer. You were gone for 3 weeks. This is why they're letting me talk to you just to tell you and calm you down. Nerezza is fine. She's been ok. She just misses you however she can't see you not till your fully out of questioning." Said Shoto. I looked at him.

"Th..three weeks? I was gone for 3 weeks? But it was 5 minutes. Shoto I was there with him just for 5 minutes" I said in disbelief. He shook his head.

"No you weren't. Look you're the main suspect. It'd be best to get a lawyer in case. Or an attorney." Said Shoto. I sighed.

"Does the media know about this?" I asked. Shoto nodded.

"I rather have a public defender. Tell them they can ask all the questions they want I didn't do it. I also don't remember anything of what he said. Just a date that's all" I said. Shoto nodded. Soon enough some officers walked in un cuffed me.

"That was quick...?" I said. Touya then walked in hugging me with Nerezza.

"Don't ever pull a stunt like that" he said. I was confused.

"Ok...? I- I need to go home for a bit. But can I even leave? Aren't they questioning me?" I asked.

"We were but we no longer have any reason to suspect you. However we need to speak to your daughter about the murder" they said. Nerezza looked scared. I started shaking. My body was trembling for no reason. I felt sick to my stomach. I grabbed Shotos shirt.