The end/new beinning for y/n (last chapter)

"Mommy? Are you ok?"

"Mommy I'm so sorry!!!!!!!"

"Ares, Athena! Go get me some Ibuprofen, clean towels, rubbing alcohol, Tread and needles now!!"

I woke up on the couch with my head hurting to seeing Nerezza cleaning up blood from the floor. I sat up and sighed. My head hurt a lot. Nerezza got up and ran to me.

"Mom listen to me. Take the pill and rest. You spit your head open and bled a lot! I managed to make the bleeding stop, I transferred some doses of my blood to you and it worked. You lost a lot of blood so rest. The stitches should be gone in a few weeks. While you were passed out I made the twins go to bed. They're fine but please rest. We'll go to the emergency room in the morning ok?" Said Nerezza. I smiled at her and hugged her.

"I may not remember who your father is or anyone in fact but I am so thankful to have you has a daughter Nerezza. Never forget that. You've done so much for me when I should be the one doing the parenting. And thank you for watching over you siblings." I said Smiling and hugging Nerezza. Suddenly I got a flash back. A memory came back. Nerezza pulled back and saw my horrified face.

"Mom?" She asked. I hugged her again.

"I'm sorry Nerezza for being a bad mother. I just got back a few memories. Of your grandmother. She wasn't around much and made me watch over my sister... sister! That's it. I have a sister. Your aunt she... she.... we need to find out memories.." I said. Nerezza laughed.

"Mom, Mom.... calm down. I remember everything I need to know and your a perfect mother. I may also not remember much due to grandpa taking them away however I know he said we will find them as soon as we find the right memory. Until them.... let's focus on this family we have... ok?" Said Nerezza as I nodded. Father also reminded us of our names. That morning we all went to the hospital and I got checked out.

"Everything is fine. We just replaced the stitches with the correct ones. Who attended your aid when this accident happened?" Asked the doctor. I pointed to Nerezza.

"My daughter." I said. The doctor looked at me.

"Your 28 correct? And by her hight I'm assuming she's 8-9? Who taught her how to treat injuries?" Asked the Doctor.

"I have a healing quirk. And X-ray vision. I'm good with tools and anything you throw at me. I was half self taught and did some courses for 4 months." Said Nerezza. The doctor looked at me.

"What a strong and smart daughter you have Y/n Sanchez." Said the Doctor. I laughed.

"And that's not the half of it. They're all strong and crazy smart but still have the time to grown. A few more years and they'll be the world's strongest Pro hero's and siblings" I said. The doctor agreed. After the check up we went to the mall. At the mall we saw so much cute clothes. when we sat down to eat Hawks appeared on the TV for an interview.

"Hawks! Hawks! Hawks! Can you take all the Credit for the defeat of the biggest Villain group that was out there?" Asked the interviewer. Hawks Laughed.

"Yeah I was apart the mission but it wasn't my mission to do. It was y/ns. She defeated them. All herself along side her daughter Nerezza Todoroki! All Bakugo, and Shoto Todoroki did was take them to custody. I was in the back of the operation. Got rid of hers and Nerezzas memories and gave them back. It's her choice to reveal herself and her kids. If you're watching this Y/n and kids." Hawks was quickly thrown to the ground by Touya. The interviewers showed it all.

"Don't bring her up! Still lying to everybody! She's dead and so is Nerezza and the twins! You're just hurting us all more hawks! Leave her in the past!" Yelled Touya. Hawks got up and yelled.