Fire

You try to get up and are trying to stand up to him. He pushes you back down by your shoulder and keeps his hand on your shoulder. "I can't meditate." "I will teach you then." "Why are you so keen on meditation for me?" "Because it will help you channel your thoughts and feelings. It could also help you be more in control of your powers." You bite your lip, and Hoseok continues. "I am a good judge of character, and your birth sign says it all about you. You wanted to leave us, selfdestruct and move away again. Probably filling your head with lies and nonsense until you are strong enough to spontanously combust. So I am here to guide you in a way that you can keep those thoughts in control, it will result in making you stronger, not just in your powers, but you as a person." "So are you saying I can never leave you guys ever again?" Hoseok smiles softly. "You are always free to leave, but not for a reason like the one you are thinking of right now." He takes a seat next to you. The silence is deafening. The sky is purple blue, as the sun just went down. A late bullfrog announces his presence followed by a splash and the silence returns. 

You become calm and quiet and softly asks Hoseok "So what do we do now?" He smiles and points in a direction. "Face to the south. Close your eyes and empty yourself." You try your best. "What do you mean, 'empty' yourself?" "Think of nothing. Just your breathing. the only thing I want you to visualize is you sinking deeper and deeper into your conscious. Deeper and deeper." His voice becomes soothing and like a mantra. Your breathing slows down and you can actually feel the complicated feelings in your mind unravel. Hoseok's mantra voice sounds far away. You see fire. Lots of it. It feels pleasant. You aren't aware of the cold evening breeze anymore because of it. After what seems to be just a blissfull minute, you suddenly feel a soft pressure on your lips.

------------in mean time-----------

Hoseok looks at how you are falling deeper and deeper into your unconscious. Your chest rises in a calm rhythm. He keeps repeating the mantra over and over. He can see how your muscles relax and how the REM comes to a stop underneath your eyelids. He softly strokes your hair behind your ear and gently slides his finger over your cheek. The fireflies dart around the both of you, creating a very romantic setting. Hoseok bites his lip and tries to rip his gaze away from you, reminded of that one time you kissed him under the influence of the Succubus spirit. Ever since then, he has had trouble facing you the same as he did before. As if the kiss awoken something inside him that he never felt before. Still repeating the mantra over and over again, trying to calm himself too, to flee from his own thoughts and feelings that he frankly has never felt before. After about half an hour, he stops the meditation and tries to see if you fell asleep or something, but it didn't look like that. He stops the mantra but you don't seem to wake up. Normally you should be awake when he stops the mantra. He leans in and softly kisses you.

________back to where we left off_____________

You are reluctant to open your eyes and want to stay in that tranquile state. But a soft whisper and lips graze your ear. "Time to come back to me." You open your eyes and are face to face with Hoseok, who is so close to your face, you can feel his breath on it. You moan as you become aware of your surroundings and body again. "How was it?" He asks. You smile. "Warm, soft, gentle. I saw fire. A lot of it." "Must be your birth year too. I saw your chinese zodiac sign has the element of fire in it. But how do you feel now?" "Refreshed, energized, full of passion..." And you stop as your eyes dart down to his lips that are within kissing reach. Last time you were full of passion, you forced a kiss upon him. You still are a bit ashamed of how whorish you behaved. Even tho it wasn't really your fault, you googled it and apparently succubusses prey on your desires. This is one of the reasons you want to take some distance from everyone. Hoseok can see your eyes dart over his face towards his lips and cups your face. He closes his eyes and leans in and just as you close your eyes, there is a shouting. Both of you turn your heads to the shouting and can see a red glow and smoke. "FIRE" You both jump up and run to the orange glow.