Deliverance

The evening falls. Your dad is walking on his own with the help of cane. He knocks on the door of the shop. Loudly. You can hear the door, but the fire in the fireplace is flaming up with no reason, as if it's getting big enough to let something pass... You are sweating bullets. "Oh darn. Who could that be. Don't worry, if it's a lovely colleague of us, I'll get rid of them." She boops your nose and with a light step she thuds away. You are staring at the doll. It works. Your psychic powers became stronger. The chair with the doll moves. It keeps moving toward the edge of the table. It falls and you fall over too. You start to move your chair towards the doll. You want to get to it with your teeth and fling it in the fire place. You don't care if you get burned with it. Rather that than to give her what she wants. But she came in before you could get to it. "Oh dear, what happened to you?" She puts your chair up again and picks up the doll from the ground. The room suddenly gets a weird smell. It's a smell of rotten eggs and a freshly lit match. You as well as Lia look at the fire. you with fear in your eyes, and Lia with glee. "He's coming." She says excitidly. Suddenly a blackened, muscular arm reaches out and it gets followed by 2 dark black horns. You yelp. You aren't into that shit. Definitely not. You just want to nope yourself the way out.

Ì̸̞̥̮̈́͋͌͑͘͝s̵̜̆̈̅̏̿̓̎̕ ̶̪͈͈͔̣͚̹̂̾͜t̵̨̨̜̞͎̣͇̓̎̕h̶̛̩̬̞̹̒̒͌̎̉̉͠i̸͕̰̎̈́̓̽̽̏̏͌͊̿s̸͕̹͙̪̙̜̀̽̿̽̀͠ ̸̯͔͚̘̲̞̯̗̺̎͐̀͘̕ț̷̡̞̗̣͚̰̺̜̟̈́͝h̶̟͎̹̲̬͔̬͍͋̈̓̐͌̇̋͐͐ĕ̷̞̃̈̐̋̈́̿ ̴̟̤̺̑͜Ơ̸̻̗̥̩̪̯͗̄̈̋̊̅̿͛͜͜͠ͅn̸̢̙̭̫̟̉̊̉̎̀̇͝e̷̢̮̻̦͉͐̌̿͗̈͆͒̊͗͜?̴̡̢͓̦̪̀̄̔́̐́͜͝͝    (Is this the one?)

His voice shook you to your core. You have never heard a voice like this before. It strikens you with fear. "Yes, yes it is. Are you happy, Master?" The creature looks at you and you close your eyes. You just want to disappear.

I̸̛̜̯̻̺͜ţ̷̢̗̲̟̥̤̌̆͘͜ ̸̛̫͕̼͓̰͆͋̎͜͜i̴̼̯͕͚͛͌̎͑͝s̴͓͕̾̊̓̄͠ ̴̧̢͈͚͚̳̤͖̪͍̍̿̋́͝m̸̢̲͍͔͕̭͚̜̘͇̾͐̑̅̀̔̐̂͒͘ỉ̸̢̫̮̰̎͋n̵̛̛̤̅̄͑͂̕e̴̱͗̂̿͗̉͝ ̶̧̮̳̻̦̦̱̳̍t̷̢̡̠̪̏̎̎ö̸̖̠̠̝̩́͐̑̀̎̀͜͜͜͜͝ ̵̨̬̭͕͍͔̘̉̅̒̾́͋t̴̨̹͎͓̲̺̄͌́̔͘ȧ̷̯͇̞͔̤͍̬̫̐̓̋͗̅̏̔͜͜k̴̡̬͊̍́̉̋͋̏̈̚͠e̵̢͙̹̤̞̙͍͒̀͜.̶̡̲̹͋͂̍͗̈̍̀͐ ̷͇̦̝̘̎̽̑͋̎I̵̦͑͜ ̶̯̤͖̗̗̓̅̾̄s̴̢͎̱̠̮̰̄h̶̨̰̯̫͖͐͒̎͋̆̉́̔̒̉ą̴̝̙̽͑̓͐͆͗l̶̨̜̤̤̦͓̼͑͒̒͛͂̈́̃̕͠͝l̸̨͎͙̄ ̵̮̪̬͈̭͓͍͚̟̘̊͗́͛͝ḑ̷͙̘̟̱̒̅́̆̆͆̓̐o̷̤̭̟͎̊̒̒́͛̎͗̓̀ ̵̛͚͖͉̳͙̽̑͐̓̈́̈̌͘s̷̈́͊͐͂́͜o̷̹̳̳̰̘̻̐̆.̶̪̦͙͉̒̎̉̽̋̑̽͝     (It is mine to take, I shall do so)

"Please, by all means, take it." She shrovels in front of his hooves. You are feeling the heat of his breath on you.

"NO! TAKE ME!" You open your eyes at hearing the familiar voice. You see your father standing in the wooden doorway. Behind him are the members of your team.

___________

A few minutes before:

Lia opens the door for the sickly man. "Yes?" "I know who you are and why you have taken my child. I will stop you." "Stop me? How?" She cackles and kicks the crutch he was holding. He falls down hard. She closes the door and snaps her fingers. It gets sealed. She obviously doesn't want any disturbances. She disappears into a back room again. Your father is on the ground, trying to get up, but in sever pain from the cancer. Jimin and the rest arrive and help him up. "And?" "She defenitely has my child..." "Let us handle it-" "No. It's my fault. I will take responsibility for it all. I... I love my child... No matter what.... It's always going to be my child..." And his voice is heavy with fear and emotion. "I am dying anyway." "We need a plan. It won't be easy but JK will try and project something into Lia's head. We are going to try for a switcheroo. If you are sure about this." The man looks at the young boys. He nods in confidence. "Just... Tell my child I love her deeply, and always have. Her mother too. She never said it but deep down in my heart I know she loves our child too... Oh and... please don't ever leave my child alone. Stay with her. She deserves to be loved and cared for, I am sad I will never see my child married, nor does my other child have any intentions. But so be it. Anything for my children's happiness." Jimin is sobbing into Hobi's chest. All of them have a big knot in their stomach and throat. "I am so proud of my child. I love them so much. Be sure to tell it to them. Promise me!" "We-We promise..." Jin says and his voice falters from the emotion. The father smiles at seeing Jin. He sees that they all care deeply about you, but he notices something with the extreme handsome one and the pale, smaller one. Something else. He directs himself to both of them. "Make my child happy. You have my blessing." And he nods at RM, who in his turn nods at JK. JK closes his eyes and gets ready.