28. It's Him!!!

I shrugged from my memories and came back to my senses.

"How are you, Mrs. Sooha?" My Mom asked her.

"I'm bit okay now... Everything feels so updated. I don't even how to use this cellphone now.. The buttons are disappeared.. Hahahaha.." She giggled showing her new smartphone.

"Yeah.. Don't worry. You will get used to it soon." Dad replied with a smile.

I was perplexed seeing all this. I couldn't understand what was going around.

"You are not that little girl anymore. Now you have grown very well, just like my Ni Ah." Sooha's eyes became glassy.

"D-do... y-you remember me?" I babbled.

"How can I forget the one, who saved my life? Especially my daughter's?" She smiled.

I saw my bare finger. The ring she gave me as souvenir, was with someone to whom I gave it as souvenir.... I sighed, hiding my hand inside coat's pocket. But I suddenly remembered something, "How did you survi-" My words were cut off.

"Excuse me, Miss." Yoongi came inside and bowed. "With your permission, I would like to take her." He pointed at me. "Her appointment with Dr. Kim Ara has been scheduled now."

"Is everything is alright with her? What happened?" Sooha switched her glance to my father.

"No.. Nothing.. It's just my regular check up. I'm fine." I took the lead and replied to her question.

"Okay. Let her go. But you both stay here." She saw my parents.

"Thank you." Yoongi bowed and left the room.

I too bowed and followed Yoongi.

~•~•~•~•~

Yoongi was walking in front me.

"I heard that, you were at outstation." I asked.

He stopped walking. And slowly turned. "May be, you heard it right."

"Why Nightingale and Jungkook did not appear for exams?"

He turned and walked ahead silently.

"Hey! Wait..." I matched his pace and held his hand.

"Is disappearing suddenly a trend? Or is it natural to disappear in this so called 'Great Institution'? Taehyung is missing from past 3 weeks!! You didn't take any action!!"

"Looks like you have done a great research on that. Isn't it?" He glanced my hand which holding his wrist.

I left his wrist, "Ah! I should have lodged a missing complaint.. However you are not going to take any actions either. Huh!" I crossed my arms.

"Do you know the consequences, if you go till that extent? ..... Ummm.. Your Dad will get to know about Taehyung, living with you! Is that okay?"

I startled, "Wh..a...t .. how do you.. know that, he lives with me?!" My eyes widened.

Yoongi silently smirked a bit, crossing his arms.

I clenched the hem of my coat, "I need to know where is he!"

"Don't worry about him. Concentrate on yourself. Do not get stuck in unnecessary problems. You need to be strong, girl.... And and and .. You cannot disclose anywhere that you have met Mrs. Kim Sooha in hospital. It's confidential." He patted my arm lightly and walked away.

I shook my head. I sat near the lounge, resting my forehead on my palms, "How could she be alive? Dad told that she was dead!

'Now you have grown very well, just like my Ni Ah'