6. Stay with Us..

It was my final exams. So my classmate Sofie came over for combine study. Beside Ari, she is quite good friend of mine.

We were studying in my room. It was our exam time routine. And she calls me Granny, because of the ethics I follow.

"Granny, why don't you have boyfriend?" She asked.

"Balance sheet tallys at 100,000 and accountancy has nothing to do with my boyfriend." I replied.

"You are more strict than our accountancy Ma'am!" She remarked.

"It's our final boards. Please be serious Sofie!"

"We are studying from three whole hours. I'm really tired." She pleaded.
I felt pity "OK. Take some rest." I replied.

"Thank you so much!" She hugged me.

Now my thoughts switched. Again those memories haunted me. I really needed some clarity.

"How will be the feelings of first essence of love?" I asked her out of the blue.

"Why are you asking this all of a sudden? Did you feel it?" She giggled.

"Not like that. Just say it. I'm curious about it." I stated.

"Umm.. The first essence of love introduces you to the new world of feelings you have never had before and it accompanied by wonder, excitement and hallucinations too.. Totally it is the thing which never lets you sleep peacefully!" She laughed.

"I'm somewhat feeling the same.." I jumped into imagination..

"Hey! What are you thinking? Something's really strange. I'm observing you from past few days." She asked.

"It's nothing.." My face turned red.

"Then why are you blushing?? Who is that Grandpa?" She playfully teased.

"Stop it! He is not Grandpa!" It slipped out mistakenly.

"Woahh!! I caught a fish!!" She rejoiced.

I palmed my face. "Why am I this dumb?" I thought.

"No sofie, it's not like that. I meant to say-" I babbled.

"It's OK to feel things Yoomi. What you are feeling right now, is completely humane and natural. Don't stress yourself so much. Let out your warm feelings." She suggested.

I felt it was right. I'm stressing myself.

"I'll think about it." I gave up and agreed with her.

"Yayy! Finally my Granny got her Grandpa!!" She hugged me.

* * * * * *

It was our last exam. After that we will be having vacations for two months. As soon as I entered home, Mom called me, "Hobi called me a while ago, told that he will be picking you up tomorrow." Mom informed.

"Really?? To where?" I exclaimed.

"Pack your things. You are staying in there for your vacations." She patted my head.

"Wow! I love them a lot!" I jumped from delight.

I went to my room. I changed. I was so happy. When I'm with Hobi and Jin, I really feel safe and loved. And mainly there were no restrictions in their home. It is located in the Main City which was few miles away from our city. Secondly their house was only two streets away from the "New Ice-cream Café" where Tae worked.

I called Ari.
Me: Hey! You know what?
A: Yes I know.
Me: What? Who told you?
A: I know you like Tae.
Me: Will you just listen to me? Or else I'll hang up.
A: No no! What happened?
Me: I'll be going to Hobi's house for vacation. You will be going to miss me..
A: What? Really?
Me: Yes.
A: What am I supposed to do without you?
Me: You have boyfriend. Remember?
A: Yes. But this is different. Gonna miss you so muchhh!!
Me: I miss you too!
A: When are you leaving?
Me: Tomorrow morning.
A: OK.. If you meet Tae again, don't be rude to him! Remember he is a RESPONSIBLE MAN.
(She tried to bring up the qualities, which I wanted to have in my future partner)
Me: He came to me just because I saved his dog and nothing else.
A: DON'T BE RUDE TO HIM! That's it.
Me: OK Mom! DON'T SCOLD ME NOW! I'll hang up. Gonna pack my things. Bye, miss you!
A: Miss you Yoomi..