37. I know

"Yoomi... You know what doctor said?" Jimin exclaimed.

"Will it going to change my fate?" I left a sigh.

"Just listen naaa.." He whined.

"Yeah, tell me what is it.."

"Your tumor can be removed and nothing bad is going to happen to you.. You just have to believe in yourself, Yoomi... Don't let your hope fade away!"

"Don't forget I have already seen the reports, Jimin!" I sat on my bed.

"I know! But it is not your accurate state. It may vary... Dr. Ara said that your tumor will be cured, you will be healthy as before. Just trust me.. Yoomi.. Please.." He made doe eyes.

"You expect me to believe this?" I raised my brows.

"Don't you trust my words?"

I sighed. "It's not about trust, Jimin. Now I'm really not scared.. I know it's a complicated surgery. I don't even care if I live or die." I smiled.

"Don't say that! You are not going to di..e.." His voice broke.

"I said, I don't care.. I'm strong enough to face all this." I firmly said.

"Are you saying the truth? Aren't you afraid?"

"I would have, if I had to face all of them and see them devastated. I know they will have the hardest time seeing me in this state. Unknowingly, I may become even more weak seeing them like that. The fear of what if I die would have haunt me every second.. The urge to live, may disappoint me later.. It would have been a complete mess, if I didn't act infront of them... Now I'm free from every ties and bonds..Huh!" I paused, "But I regret, making you like that.. I just want to scream on their face that you are not using me! But I couldn't.. I'm sorry.. Will you forgive me?" I made puppy eyes.

"Ohhhhh... Stop being too good, Yoomi! I can't take that-" He faked a chest pain, clenching his shirt.

I slapped his arms, "See, who is acting now!" I giggled.

"Finally I made you smile.." He smiled. "But I won't forgive you." He pouted.

"Why? I'm sorryyyy naaa.. Is there anything that I can do for you?"

"Yes.. I want you to be happy and positive. Don't you ever try to stress yourself! So your observation starts within 2 days. So don't worry.. Everything will be alright." He ruffled my hair which was not going to stay there in few days.

I smiled as an acceptance. "Will I able to participate in art festival? I don't think so.. Because I can't attend my regular classes too." I said.

"We'll see, what happens. But Yoomi, won't they find out if you don't attend classes? What if they go on digging the truth?" His eyebrows made a knot.

"No.. How can they find? They all go to different classes.. Only you and I are in same class.. So they won't be knowing.. And they don't take the chance to find about me after all this." I said. "And Dad will manage things about me, on not attending the classes.... Thank god! Yoongi is in abroad.. Or else this would be the tough thing to hide from him.. He would be easily knowing all these."

"So nobody will be knowing about your condition, right?" Jimin rechecked.

"I hope so." I smiled.

~~~~

Days rolled and going to hospital was not a new thing to me now. I got used to it very quickly. But the pain which erected through my head was unbearable. And it came very often nowadays. I would collapse sometimes. I wish, I was the last human to suffer from this pain. Nobody deserve this pain - not even my enemies!..