35. I hate you!

"Yoomi!" Tae's heart sank, "What are you doing!" He yanked, holding her hand.

"Ah! Leave my hand Tae!" She took her hand back from him, rubbing her lips.

"Why the hell are you kissing him!!!"

"Do I need to ask your permission to kiss my date? Huh?!" She raised her one eyebrow.

"Jimin is not your date! Your Dad fixed your date with me!" Tae gritted his teeth seeing Jimin and switched his glance to Yoomi again, "Tell me! You knew, it was you when I told about your Dad! Didn't you?" Tae held her face, single handed not too softly.

"She is my girl! So get off your hands! I'm warning!!!" Jimin barged in, holding Tae's hand and dragged it.

"How dare you-" Tae was about to start a fight.

"I knew! Taehyung! I knew it was me!" She yelled before Tae could blow Jimin.

"Wha-"

"Yes! But I'm not interested in this engagement! So I did not say anything.. That's it!" She coldly said.

"Are you crazy Yoomi? Why are you doing this now? We both Love each other! What now-" 

"Wait- When did I actually told you that I loved you? Hmm? Can you just say any one incident where I confessed you? Or told that I liked you? I have always told you that we are friends! Even you agreed to it in that party!" Yoomi crossed her arms.

"Yoomi, this is not the time to kid around! I know you Love me! I can feel that! I know you are mad at me, but please don't go till that extent! And you know how helpless was I.... I really Love you Yoomi.. Please don't punish me in this way-" Tae held her both hands softly, "Please..." He mumbled with glassy eye.

"Taehyung! You can't force her to Love you! And it's too late now.. Unless like your drama script, she is my real partner! She Loves me! You got that?" Jimin retorted.

"Yoomi.. Is that true? Is he saying the truth? I know you don't love him. Just say it's all lie..." Tae gazed her eyes intently ignoring Jimin's reaction.

"What if I say, he is spilling the truth?" 

"Look at my eyes and say!" Tae raised his voice a bit.

"I hate you! I.. I .. don't want to see you a..again.. please! Don't bother me! I won't be happy if I see you! I really can't!" Yoomi was panting a little as she raised her voice and rambled everything in a single take, eyeing Jimin after that.

"I'll be waiting near the car.. Too much disturbance over here! We will practice at your home tonight. Come soon, Yoomi." Jimin said and went out hastily. 

The room filled with silence, before Yoomi turned her back to Tae. 

Tae yanked her hand again, "Are you sure that you are going to be happy, if you stay with him?" Tae left a sniff out, controlling his tears.

"It's better for you, if you stop Loving me now.. So that you and I both will be happy in the future."

"Promise me, that you will be happy with him."

"He will keep me happy." She paused, "Do me a favor Tae. Will you?" 

"Anything for you.."

"Please don't you ever try to contact me. Never again! We are strangers from now on.. This is the best gift that you can ever present me." She said taking back her hand and went out of the practice room.

~~~~~

"Jimin! Wait... What the hell were you doing with Yoomi?!" Nany held Jimin's hand while he was heading near his car.