9. Surprise!!!

We went to nearby cuisine. It was noon.

"So nobody lost the match?" Ari asked.

"Yeah! It's a tie." I replied.

"No.. I lost.." Tae remarked.

"Lets consider it as a tie." I stated.

"When did you guys become friends by the way?" Namjoon teased.

"Ah.. That.. We.. Umm..." I babbled.

"Tae, how's your eye now?" Ari asked Tae cutting my words.

"Much better now.. Thanks." Tae smiled.

"Of course, it should be better by now! Because you got the best treatment!" Ari chuckled looking at me.

Everybody laughed. I just looked down, with embarrassment.

The six of us enjoyed a lot today. Being with them felt like a family. Safe and secure. I don't wanted this day to end.

"Hey, Ari... Namjoon... You both are in our city, how can you just leave without coming to our house? It's almost dusk now." Hobi spoke.

"Umm.. Let me think about it." Ari replied.

"Call your parents and inform that you're staying with us tonight." Hobi insisted.

"I'm totally fine with it!" Namjoon cheered.

"Wait!!!!!! Ari doesn't know that Tae lives with us!! That too, adjacent to my room! What to do now?!.. I hope she says NO! God please!" I thought, my eyes widened.

"Umm.. Fine.. I'll inform them. No problem." She smiled.

[Yoomi was Jungshook now!]

[Probably, like this.. Hehe😂]

In the car, I was silent. I was thinking about the consequences, after Ari comes to know about Tae living with us. I was preparing for the answers...
I didn't think this much, even in the exam hall! Huh!

"Yoomi, why are you silent?" Ari asked me.

"I'm just tired.. Nothing else." I replied, frowning.

The journey was very long. The day slowly turned into blurry night. I was bit tired too. I felt little dizzy and sleepy..

* * * * *

I opened my eyes and shrugged.

I was sleeping on Tae's shoulder!

I saw around. There was nobody in the car. It was parked infront of Hobi's house. Only both of us left in the car. It was midnight.

"Oh! You woke now?" Tae asked, twinkling his eyes.

"Umm.. mm.. Was I sleeping on your shoulder?" I mumbled.

"Yes.." He grinned.

"Why didn't you wake me till now? Even after reaching here?" I grunted.