22. An offer

Next day..

I was getting ready infront of mirror in the morning, for school. As it was my first kiss, my lips were slightly swollen and turned crimson.

"Shit! My lips!" I checked in the mirror, touching my lips.
"I don't need any lip fillers now!" I laughed at myself.
"What to do with this? Anybody can guess what happened to my lips!" I pouted.

I thought of a plan. I used my nude lip gloss to cover the redness of the lips.
But unfortunately it didn't match the rest of my face. To be exact, I looked like clown.

I sighed, "Now I have to cover rest of my face with makeup!" I shook my head.

~•~•~

I came down from my room, everybody was waiting for me in the dining table for breakfast.

"What's special today? Why are you wearing these much makeup?" Hobi surprisingly asked.

"What happened to your face?" Jin started to laugh looking at my face.

"Guys, will you please stop laughing? I was just trying new makeup products! That's it!" I galled sitting and adjusting myself on the chair.

"But you don't like heavy makeup.. Isn't it Coo Coo?" Hobi raised his brows.

"So many girls in my class were wearing this kinda makeup and I just thought - " I paused a bit and continued. "If you guys laugh like this, I'll wash my face now!" I tried my best to save the situation.

"Hey chill.. We were just kidding. You're looking so beautiful.." Hobi paused, "Isn't it, Tae?" Hobi poked his elbow to Tae's, who was sitting beside him.

Tae was lost looking at me and was just gazing at me with his dropped jaw. But Hobi's poke made him come to his senses and he choked on his food, "Ahem ahem.. Yes yes.. Just gorgeous." He complemented.

"By the way, Bee! Where were you yesterday? I didn't get to see you after the classes." Jin asked.

"She was with Tae." Hobi giggled.

"Really? But she wasn't home till 11pm I guess. I slept after 11.." He thoughtfuly spoke.

"Till 1 am.." Hobi corrected Jin with a giggle.

"Wha-"

"I went to my friend's birthday party. That's why I was late. Tae was also with me..." I said.

"Yeah.. That's why I didn't bother." Hobi said.

"And listen, I also met Ari in the evening. Tae planned it, you know? I felt so good after meeting her." I smiled.

"So totally you had great day yesterday. Isn't it?" Jin chuckled.

I glanced Tae with corner of my eyes. He was smirking silently looking at the food.

We finished our breakfast and was ready to go school. Jin and Hobi went outside. while I was stepping outside the house, Tae held my hand and pulled me inside. In return I held his arms for grip.

"Wha-" I screamed for once and lowered my voice because not to make this obvious, "What?" I whispered.

"Trying new makeup products? Huh! Such a liar!" He laughed.

"See, I lied because of you.. You made me to do all these things!"

"So, do you remember who started it?" He smirked.

"It's y..o..u.. -"

"Hmm? Come again?" He raised his brows.

"Okay! It was me! I started it. I held your hands and I started it!!! Happy?" I rambled with a cute pout.

"Yoomi... Tae... Where are you guys?" We heard voice from outside. They were honking inside the car.

"Ah! Leave my hand, Tae!" I tried to escape.

"Or else?" Tae mimicked my tone.

"Don't blame me for whatever happens next!" I too mocked with his dialogue with same style and laughed.

"Seriously?" He smirked.

"Yeah! I'll call my brothers... If you don't leave my hands now." I laughed.

"This is cheatinggg!" He pouted.

"Aishhh! We are late.. Please let's go for now!" I pushed him and rushed near car.

~•~•~

In the class..

I sat as usual in my place. I was just revising yesterday's class. Jimin entered the class and sat beside me.
I didn't bother to say anything and I continued writing the sum, without turning.

"Won't you say 'Excuse me' ?" He sneered.

"Don't disturb me." I replied without looking at him.

"Can I see what you are writing?" He touched my fingers while I'm writing .

"What the hell are you doing?" I aggressively banged the desk and turned to him.

"Relax..." He paused and observed my face and then my lips. "Aw! You are looking so breathtaking in that makeup." He smirked.

The bell rang and professor entered the class. I just gave him a death glare and rolled my eyes.

The classes continued, but in the middle, Jimin leaned and whispered, "By the way, how was your dating?........ I think, there's no need to ask. Because YOUR LIPS SAYS IT ALL!"

~•~•~

The classes got over. I was fuming like I was about to spit fire for what Jimin told in the middle of the class. Everyone left for lunch. I furiously got up.

"Yoomi... Wait!" Jimin called.

"What the hell? What's your problem? Don't interfere in my personal life!" I reprimanded.

"Sure.. But listen."

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"Will you come with me for a date?" He directly asked.

"How can you even think like that? Even after knowing that I lov-"

"I don't really care! Who ever it may be. But give me the answer!" He replied.

"Are you crazy? Didn't you get any girls to play stupid things like this? I'm not the one you are looking for!" I shouted.

"You're the one! I want to taste your lips like he did.. At least once." He approached straightly like an offer.

I gritted my teeth with frustration and wanted to slap his face. But I don't wanted to touch him so I aggressively kicked the bench infront of me and made my way out of the class.

"I want you.. I will get you! One day!!" He raised his voice.

"Try it in your dreams! Because that won't happen in reality even if I die." I censured.

๛⋆๛⋆๛⋆๛⋆๛⋆๛⋆

Hello my Tannies 😃

I'm uploading this chapter today, because I may not be able to upload anything on Sunday.

Coming to the chapter..
It might not be the same like as it looks from outside.
Don't jump into conclusions too fast...

Share your reviews and press that lil' star for surprise updates like this 😉

Love you all💜