3. Turning back

"I'm home, Mom." I came inside, closed the door. I noticed extra pairs of shoes. Somebody was there. I moved in.

Surprise!

It was my cousin brothers.

"Hi Coo Coo!" Jung Hoseok exclaimed.

"Hello Busy Bee. How are you?" Jin bro waved.

I was really happy to see them. I jumped towards them and they gave me a warm hug.

We were all together in childhood. We were neighbors too. I call Hoseok bro as "Hobi" he was more close to me than Jin bro.

Jin was elder than both of us but he was so sweet. Hobi was only a year elder than me. They moved to another city while we were younger, as their parents changed their jobs at different company.

"Hobiii... When did you come here? Where's Uncle and Aunt?" I asked him excitedly.

"They did not come. They are busy as usual. We got a small vacation before exams, so only me and Jin came to see our beautiful monkey!" Hobi patted my head.

"You are big monkey! Not me.. " I punched him in arms.

"These children! Stop fighting like babies.. Yoomi go and change yourself. We will be waiting for dinner. Come quickly." My Dad insisted.

I nodded and went to my room. Later we had a happy dinner. Everything was so fine.

I was only friendly with these boys, in my entire life. We played together, we had fun together. I feel so comfortable sharing my secrets with Hobi and Jin.

After dinner, we went to our rooms. I threw myself to the bed. Today was such a weird day. Thoughts flooded through my mind.

Firstly that strange dream. Then Ari's relationship. What's going on?

~~~~

It was morning. I woke up stretching my arms. I completed my morning routine.
It was Sunday.

"Mom! Where is Hobi and Jin bro?" I asked.

"Oh! They went to meet their friends in this city. They were saying, they will go to Golf Club."

"This is unfair! How can they just leave me like this on a Sunday!" I hissed.

"No Yoomi, they were about to take you with them. But you were sleeping. So they thought not to disturb you." Mom remarked.

I felt how sweet these boys are! Huh..

"Don't worry my girl.. I will take you out today.. Let's roam around the city." My Dad cheered me.

I rushed to room to change. I wore simple jump suit. My hair was medium length. It was wavy.
I brushed it and let it free. I don't wear heavy makeup. I loved it to be simple.
Boom! I'm ready..

We went out for some shopping, floral park, and museum. When we came out from the museum, it was already evening.

"Dad, I need something to eat."

"There's new Ice-cream cafe in the city. Let's go!" He rejoiced.

We reached there. I stepped out of the car. Dad drove the car to park it right infront of the Cafe.

I walked forward and entered in. As it was new cafe, the decoration was charming. As I was eyeing the interior, I bumped into someone and about to slip. But didn't.

He held my arm. I froze up and not being able to move.
Our eyes met each other, and I couldn't take my eyes off him.

And I have never felt this before. His face was captivating. He was tall, yet a muscular. His forehead was bare, but a few strands of his hair was peeking through the forehead and it was deep black.
His complexion was fair. Those almond eyes and boxy smile was enough to make anybody go crazy for him.

He was so charming. I came to my senses, as he asked in his deep voice, "Are you alright?"

I nodded, he left my arm with a smirk and went in.
I looked around to make sure that nobody saw us. Especially my Dad. Thank God!

I saw a vacant seat and sat there waiting for my Dad, thinking why did he smirk. "Oh, you are sitting there." Dad came and sat in front of me.

We saw menu and decided to order. So waiter came to us."May I have your order please?" There came a same deep husky voice.

I just opened my mouth to say my order and I saw waiter. It was him. My jaw dropped! Our eyes met for the second time.

"I would like to have Mint Chocolate Chip.. And.. What do you want?" Dad turned to me.

I quickly came to senses. I didn't know what to say.. I was nervous."I..I .. Ice-cream.. I'll have chocolate ice-cream." I babbled.

He took our order and while turning, he smiled at me. I sensed something cold taking all over my body.

He returned with our order after some time. He placed ice-cream near me.

He had an artist's hand - It was very soft and gentle. I was gawking at his hands.

Thousand feelings were racing inside my head. I didn't know when did I finish my ice-cream.

~.~.~.~

I was waiting near the car... Dad came, but he got a call so he moved the other side of car.

His face was haunting my mind. My mind was playing game with me.

"Should I see him one more time?
No no, what if Dad see me?
But why I'm craving to see him?
What's wrong in just turning back and see him?
How will Dad know?..
Let me see him one more time." I thought.

I made up my mind and turned back. He was at the counter. He noticed me and waved at me..

I looked around to make sure that he didn't wave at me. But there was none. It was me!
HE WAVED AT ME!

๛⋆๛⋆๛⋆๛⋆๛⋆๛⋆

Hi my Tannies😃.. This chapter is quite lengthy. But every character has their own importance. So I thought to make it lengthy. Thank you for your patience and stay tuned for next chapter ❤