34. The Kiss

8 years ago...

"Kims & Kims" one of the fastest growing companies throughout the country. Being the CEO of this group was not easy for Mr. Kim Jeong. He used to be very busy with his work always. The company was getting more profits and used to peak in the share market every time. The nemesis companies always tried to drag this company down. But Mr. Kim, always faced them fearlessly. This always made his opponents burn with blue.

But everybody has their own weak side. Unfortunately, one of the Mr. Kim's enemy got to know about that. It was his FAMILY. His beautiful wife Mrs. Kim Sooha and his beloved kids, Kim Taehyung and Kim Ni Ah. Eventually Kim Jeong tightened the security to them, they were not allowed to go anywhere, without high security.

Naturally it looks so royal. But they were like trapped birds in the cage. Tae and his sister were now home-schooled. His little heart was locked up in his own kingdom. All he wanted was a little love and freedom.

Is it too much to expect this from his Dad?

But Mr. Kim was helpless too. He wanted to protect his family from traitors.

~

"Why Taehyung is not here? Did he finish his dinner?" Kim Jeong asked Sooha, while having dinner.

"He is acting so stubborn from the morning." Sooha sighed, "He wants to meet his new friend, Jungkook in the school."

"I can't let him go to school. Don't you know, it's very dangerous to let him out!?" Kim Jeong got up keeping the knife and fork on the half empty plate.

"At least allow him to tomorrow's office party." Sooha too got up.

"No! I told you! It's risky to introduce him this early to the world as he is our heir. The more I hide his identity, the more safe he will be."

"What about Ni Ah? At least let her come to the party.."

"Let me think about it." He went to his room.

~~

"I'm sorry Tae, your Dad didn't allow you to go to school." Sooha knelt down before Tae holding his little arms. "Now please have dinner. Don't be so stubborn."

"I hate him so much!" Tae angrily pouted.

"Tae! You're not supposed to say like that! He loves you so much." Sooha caressed his hair.

"Nobody will lock their loved ones Mom! All he want is money and business! Not family." Tae angrily jumped on his bed and sat covering himself in the blanket.

"This boy! Look at you.. You are too young to say all those things!" She sat beside Tae.

Tae peeked a little from his blanket and blinked his tiny eyes.

"I Love you both, Mom.." He mumbled. "But he don't like to spend time with me and Ni Ah. He didn't play with us, he didn't take us to walk, he didn't watch movies with us, he never said good night to us.. I don't want toys to play, but I need him to be with me ... At least for few minutes? All he care for his business and fame! And because of it, we are locked up here."

Sooha remained silent for her son's words. His lips were spilling the truth.

"Mom, promise me.. That you will never leave me?" Tae moved his pinky finger for promise.

Sooha gave her assurance and mingled her pinky finger with his, "Your Mom will be with you always..." She smiled.

~~~