14. Stuck with you

I came down with my scarlett face. Anybody could see my inhibition. I couldn't hide it. I walked slowly to the kitchen. There was no one. I sighed.

"Booooh!" Hobi whooped from behind to scare me.

"Ahhh! You scared me Hobiii!!" I pantingly snapped.

"Sorry my cute baby monkey..." He pinched my cheeks with both the hands.

"Ahh! Leave me!" I growled.

"Why my baby monkey is shy now?" He didn't leave my cheeks and teased me.

"No.. I'm not shy.... I'm.. I'm hungry now.. Let's eat!" I stuttered escaping from his hands.

"Umm hmm.. I see.." He smirked.

"Let's eat!!!!" I retorted.

"Wait.. Let Tae and Jin come.. Until that we can arrange table. Help me." Hobi stated.

"How to face Tae while eating?" I silently thought.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Now everyone gathered around dining table. The sound of heavy rain was the only noise that was disturbing the tranquility of the dining hall. I didn't dare to see anybody's face. I was still in inhibition, only eating with my eyes focusing on the plate.
I heard the loud sneeze.

"Excuse me!" Tae apologized.

I saw him. He was struggling with his running nose.

"It's okay, carry on." Jin said.

"Thank- .. .. A.. aa.. aa.. aaah .. achoooooo!"

"Are.. Are you.. Alright?" I handed extra tissues to him.

He took the tissue and got up, "I'm so sorry for this.."
And he made his way upstairs.

"Hey wait.. You haven't finished yet!" I bawled.

"I'm full." He replied without turning.

"He caught cold. If he is not treated now it may turn to fever later." Jin thoughtfully spoke.

"Oh no! What do we do now?" I exclaimed.

"Let me check, if I got medicines for that in here." Jin replied.

We finished the dinner. Jin searched for tablets in the store room which was attached to kitchen. He keeps all his pharmaceutical items in there.

"I got the tablet." Jin spoke from the store room.

"Thank God.." I responded from the kitchen, waiting for him.

Jin came out with the a pile of tablets.

"Huh.. Give it to him." I sighed in relief.

"Why no-" Hobi cut off Jin's word by slapping his arms slightly and turned to me.

"However you are going upstairs right? You give it to him." Hobi gestured something looking at Jin.

Jin understood, what Hobi was upto.

"Yeah.. I'm too full. I can't go up now." Jin fake burps. "Give him tablet by yourself. Please.. And don't forget to take this with you." He grinned and handed me the glass of water.

"What are you guys upto? You-" Hobi cut off my words and held me through my shoulders from behind and dragged me to the stairs, "Coo Coo, there's no time to waste. Medicines should be given in time." Hobi looked at Jin and grinned.

"Hey Bee! Take your medicines too." Jin insisted.

"He never forgets to say this to me!" I silently thought and spoke further, "Fine!"