1. Nightmare!

My name is Yoomi Soo.
I'm a 16 year ordinary high school girl, who lives with parents, in a small city. Well I mean, I'm an introvert who avoids special attention and social engagements and tend to spend a lot of time absorbed in my imagination and the inner landscape of my thoughts.

About my parents, they are quite conservative and has traditional values. They did not like the concept of dating or hangouts with boys.

It did not bother me that much as I'm already not interested in dating. And the boys in our campus did not show much interest in me either.

But not gonna lie.. I have fantasies. which is far from reality, sadly! I will tell you why... You will get know it slowly.

~.~.~

My phone beeped for seconds. It was a text from unknown number. It was unusual. Nobody texts me except my best friend Ari. Well let me open it.

"I love you.. Moon!
Yes, you are my moon in the dark sky.. Love you so much 'MY MOON'
Please be mine.. Mine.. Forever <3"

"Oh no! What a crap! Who is this? What did I just see?!" My hands started to shiver. Sweat-drops rolled through my forehead. Everything was unclear. I was struck at the moment. Suddenly I felt something heavy and I woke up. I saw around. It was dark.

Yes! That was a dream.. That.. that was a nightmare! I felt uneasy. But at the same time, it was adorable. The dream was not a big deal but I personally don't like relationships.

I had two reasons to not to fall in love. You know it already.

1. I was not allowed to date.

2. There was no such pure relationship in this new generation.
Do you think there is??

~

After that sort of act I fell asleep again.. Dawn broke down and it continued by casual routine..

๛⋆๛⋆๛⋆๛⋆๛⋆๛⋆

(Edited~)

Hi my Tannies 😃 I'm a new writer. My first language is not English. So if I made/make any grammatical errors and typos please correct me🙂. Thank you everyone 💜