30. That's me!

"Princess??" Tae saw Nany standing alone in the balcony. "What my Princess is doing here?" He held her from behind fondly.

She did not reply.

"Come, let's have dinner.. You know, Mom made oatmeal porridge specially for us!" Tae cheered.

She shrugged irritatingly. He was soon to know that she was anxious.

"Ni Ah? What happened? Did someone hurt you? Tell me who is it- "

"It's you!" She threw the death glare at him, "What's all this?! ENGAGEMENT?! Really? When did you all decide this?" Nany bawled at him.

"Sorry.. It was decided just the day before you came to this house.."

"It's been nearly 3 weeks now! And you didn't even mention single word about it till today.." She was even mad than before.

"And you got to know about it now... So why are you angry? What you would have been doing, knowing that in prior? Hum?" Tae held her chin and fondly spoke.

"Are you serious?! How can you do this to her?! Is this is why you told me, not to contact her? Why did you do this?!"

"What are you talking about?" Tae asked out of the blue.

"Why did you give your consent to the engagement?"

"What's wrong in this engagement? What did I do?" Tae firmly said.

"I know you Like Yoomi! I know you Love her!!!" She squinted her eyes and shouted.

"Ni Ah!! Shhhh!!" Tae looked around and dragged, holding her hand to the nearby room and locked the door. "I did not Love anybody!"

"Bullshit!"

"What's wrong with you Ni Ah? What made you to think that I Love her?" Tae softly spoke, cupping her cheeks.

"Do you remember the day, when you both came to my birthday? What you were doing with her until that late night? The way you cared for her.. the way you glancing at her-"

Tae cut off her sentence, "That isn't Love!!! We were best friends and still we are!"

"But she loved you... So badly! I saw you guys in the porch a while ago! Her hand.. her hand was ... Ahhhh!! Tae.. She Loves you!" Nany clenched her hair in frustration.

"She never said that! Don't imagine things Ni Ah... WE ARE JUST FRIENDS! Please do not complicate things now! Go and sleep, you might be tired after this long party." Tae sighed. "Please, my Princess.." He caressed her head.

"No matter what you say... You cheated her!" She swiped off his hand, "I wish, I never got to know about my brother....... So that I would have lived my life thinking, my brother is good person... Not a cheater!" Tears welled from deep inside and coursed down her cheeks.

The silence in the room was interrupted by the call, on Ni Ah's phone. She held her breath and picked the call, it was from Yoongi.

"Hmm.. Tell me.." She sniffed her nose.

"What!!!... What happened to Yoomi!?" She rushed outside the room.

~•~•~•~•

"Where am I?" I slowly opened my eyes and saw around.

"Yoomi! You woke?!" Jimin exclaimed.

He was holding my hand, which was neatly wrapped by the band-aid.

"What!! .... Why am I here?!"

"Where I'm supposed to take you, other than the hospital?" Jimin gave her worried glance.