31. Will you marry me?

We both startled and turned.

"What?!" We chorally bawled.

"You heard me right.. Taehyung is engaging with me."

"Chrissy!" Jimin thundered.

"Finally, you got this tough girl.. Isn't it? .... ooooo .. congrats baby!" She pouted looking at both of us eventually. "But I got better man!" She raised her brow with an evil smirk.

"I don't believe you Chrissy!" I angrily crossed my arms.

"Oh really? So you need the proof?"

"Yes!"

"Hmmm... Should I kiss him in front you?" She winked.

I gritted my teeth, "You bit-"

"Yoomi! Calm down..." Jimin held my arm. "Please, don't be angry.. it may effect your health again." Jimin turned to her. "We don't need your bloody proof! Do whatever you want and get the hell out of here!" He yelled at her.

"Okay then! Your wish ... But you will find it soon anyway!" She sneered.

"But there is no official announcement is made yet! Even in that party! And it is a highly confidential matter, how can you just advertise like this? You think we are dumb to believe your bullshit?!" Jimin censured.

"Jimin.. Leave it! Believing it or not, I'm not concerned about it, so please..." I held his arm.

"Don't act too strong, gurlll... Taehyung is mine! OFFICIALLY!!" She gave that evil smirk and went out of the room.

"She is getting on every nerves I have!" Jimin was fuming.

"What are you angry for, Jimin? She is practically correct.. Isn't it? We have nothing to do with that.." I sighed.

He too sighed, "Still how long you bear all these?" He caressed my hair. "I can see all the pain in your eyes.. You don't deserve this Yoomi... And I regret that, I was also one of them who made you suffer." His eyes were exploring the ground.

"It's okay.." I patted his arm. "I heard that, you practice Contemporary? Is that true?" I tried to change the subject.

"Hmm.. yes. Just like you practice badminton."

"Are you going to perform it anywhere?" I asked while walking through the corridor.

"Yeah.. In the upcoming K&K Art Festival."

"Art Festival?"

"Yes.. Didn't you get the notice? It's on next month." He asked.

"I don't have any idea regarding that." I said.

"Well, It's a 2 days festival.... First day there will be several cultural activities, you can perform anything there. And on the second day, there will be competition regarding the performances."

"So which day are you performing?"

"First day.." He said.

"Are you not participating in any competition?"

"No... I don't have any partner to perform and solo performance is not considered for 2nd day competition. So yeah... I will just perform on first day only."

"Can I see you practicing the dance?"

"Do you think I'll say no to this?" He finally smiled. "After practicing the badminton, just come to the auditorium. I'll be practicing over there."

"Sure!!"

~~~~~

Next day after practicing the badminton, I straightly headed to auditorium. There were several rooms. I saw Jimin in one of the rooms. However there was no doors to any of the rooms, so I did find him soon. He was already practicing his solo.