16. Souvenir

"Where is Tae?" I hurriedly asked Hobi, who was watching the TV.

"He just left.. Why? What happened?!" He frightenend.

I didn't bother to answer him and I bug out.

Tae was nearby. "Tae!... Wait!" I shouted.

He surprisingly turned back. I rushed towards him. I was panting lightly, "Huh!"

"What happened Yoomi? Are you alright?" He asked anxiously.

"Take this with you. And don't drench yourself today!" I handed the umbrella.

He saw me blinking his eyes, with tangled face.

"What happened?" I gazed his face.

"Umm.. Nothing. Thank you." He mumbled.

"Ok then.. Bye. Take care." I waved.

He waved back.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I returned home with a smile on my face. But Hobi was glaring at me for answers. I gulped.

"Hobi.. That.. I went to give the umbrella..." I showed all my teeth.

"But today's weather is good by the way.. No more thunderstorms." Hobi smirked.

I surprisingly saw Hobi, dumbstruck.
"Does he know that I slept in Tae's room?" I thought.
[Again I was Jungshook.]

"What? Why are you staring at me like that?" Hobi grinned this time.

I gathered all my gut to ask him, "Wha- what's with those expression?"

Jin entered at the same time.

"Jin, look at our Coo Coo. Now she have grown a lot." Hobi spoke looking at Jin.

Jin didn't reply and puzzled.

"She isn't a girl who used cry and run behind her Mom when thunders." Hobi impishly saw me. "She isn't scared of thunders anymore!"

"What? She isn't scared? I can't believe." Jin laughed.

"You have to believe it, Jin. Because she was alone yesterday." Hobi cleared his throat. "Ahem ahem." The irony was clearly visible.

"Alone? I thought she was with you-" Jin lowered his voice connecting all the dots, he exclaimed looking at me. "Did you slee-" I cut his words.

"Will you guys just stop acting weird? What's the big deal in thunders? Do you think I'm still that meek kid? I don't need anybody's help! Okay?!" I uttered and tried to cover up things.

♪♪
Oh, no, there you go, you're making me a liar, I kinda like it though
Oh, no, there I go, start-
♪♪

I looked at the TV playing the situational song.
"Wow! Liar? I hate this coincident." I thought to myself, pouted angrily.
Hobi and Jin burst out laughing looking at my face.

I hid my face with embarrassment and rushed towards stairs.

"Hey brave girl.. Why are you rushing?" Hobi spoke in-between laughing.

"Shut up! Don't talk to me!" I turned and shouted. I didn't wait for his reply and went to my room.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Tae was intensely staring at the umbrella. His thoughts now started to explore his past.

"Tae.. Tae.. Why are you running like that? Please slow down!"