13. I heard it all!

I heard the knock at my door. I tilted my neck slightly and saw the clock. It was morning. I was still sleepy. So I closed my eyes again and replied, "Come in."

I sensed the sound of the door being open and the footsteps are coming closer to me. I slowly opened my eyes.

It was Tae. He brought me the breakfast. He kept it on the nearby table and he knelt down,
"Good morning, Moo-" He faked a cough and cleared his throat quickly
"-Yoomi.." He gave that boxy smile.

"Is that a new name?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Ah.. that.. No.. It slipped. Don't mind. Hehehe.." Tae grinned.

"Hmm.. Fine.."

"Here! Have your breakfast." Tae offered the bowl.

"I don't like vegetable soup!" I pouted.

"No! You have to have it. It's healthy for you." Tae insisted.

"Okay, okay.. I'll have it. But I have to brush now." I pointed at the door gesturing him to leave.

"Good girl.." He kept the bowl back on the table and tousled my head. He got up and left the room.

I woke up and rested my back to the bed wall. I glanced the bowl of soup, a little smile peeked through my lips.
"How caring was he!" I thought.

I switched my glance to my hand

The hand which was kissed by Tae.

Yes! I heard it all!
I felt dampness on my face and came to my senses. I wasn't fully unconscious at that time. I could hear what, Tae was saying.

He called me Moon! I couldn't believe my ears when he told that!!!
He proposed me in the way I dreamt of! Is that a coincident or a miracle?
I know, I was fallen for him already. But yesterday it made me so sure that I too love him... I love him the way he is!
But I need some time to express it.. I just want to see him doing the cute things for me without knowing that I too love him.
I smiled.

* * *

I finished my breakfast. I came down, looking for Tae. Hobi was watching TV.
"Hobiii.. Where is Tae?" I asked.

"Oh! He left for his work already."

"Oh really?...." I pouted.

"He didn't even say bye to me.." I silently thought.

"What happened Coo Coo? Any problem?"

"No no.. It's alright." I muttered.

"How are you now?" Hobi asked.

"I'm fine. I can play 3 badminton matches now!" I smirked proudly.

"But today's weather is not good. Report says that, it will rain heavily." Hobi sighed.

"So it will be long and boring day.." I sighed.

* * *

It started to drizzle. Little droplets of water started to race on the window glass. I slid the glass, cold breeze made the curtains flutter. The raindrops embraced my face. I stretched my hand outside. The chilly droplets tickled my hand.
It was all new. I never felt this euphoria. He made everything so special in his own way. His words were still echoing in my mind.
My heart, beats faster everytime I think about it.
Are we destined to be together?

I heard scratching sound at my door. "I think it's Yeontan." I opened the door. I was right. It was him.
I lifted him, "Thank you Yeontan.. It's all because of you.." I hugged him softly.
He woofed, licked my face.
"Aww.. Are you hungry?? Wait let me feed you.." I cuddled him.

* * *

The day followed by the night. It was no more a drizzle but a stormy night. The sky was pouring heavily.
Tae hasn't returned yet. My unease grew with every ticking sound of the clock.

"Should I call him?" I thought, "Oh! Shit.. I don't have his contact number!" I shook my head.
I was so restless. I was wandering in the living room with anxiety.
Hobi noticed me.
"Are you waiting for him?" Hobi teased.

"Is it a joke for you? Look how heavy the rain is! I'm worried!" I snapped.

"Relax Coo Coo. I will call him." Hobi took out his phone and called him.

"Where is he? Did he pick?" I jumped on the couch and inquired.

"No. He isn't receiving the call." Hobi dialed again. But, no use.

"I know where he works. Lets go and pick him. Please!" I made puppy eyes.

"How do you know?" Hobi surprisingly asked.

"Ah.. That.. It's a long story. Let me explain you some other day." I spoke, "Now please come with me for God's sake!" I pleaded.

"OK OK.. Let's go." Hobi agreed.

The door bell rang. I rushed to open the door. It was Tae.
I sighed with relief. But he was drenched fully. I welcomed him in. He was shivering from cold. He made his way straightly to his room.

Hobi rushed to laundry room. Came with the towel, offered me. "Give this to him. I made laundry today. So some clothes are here. He might not find this in his closet."

I grabbed the towel and rushed to his room. I didn't knock in the hurry.
I opened the door directly. He was changing his shirt.

"Ahhhhhhh! I'm sorry....!" I covered my eyes with one hand.

"Why are you closing your eyes? I'm not naked.. Hehe.." Tae grinned.

[Drink some water, if needed.. Carry on reading.. Hehe😁😂]

"I came to give you this towel.." I did not remove the hand from my eyes and offered towel to him.

"Are you that shy?" Tae took the towel from my hand softly.

I remained silent. I felt that, I was melting like ice.

"Well, thank you..." He leaned near my ear and whispered.

The droplets of water from his hair strands fell and tickled my shoulder. Now the silence ruled the room. My breathing became heavier and heavier. "What is he doing?" I thought and removed my hand opened my eyes.
He was not in front of me. He peeped his head outside from the bathroom and said, "Are you staying here?" He smirked.

I didn't reply and rushed outside & closed the door.

No.. It's not hallucination. It was real this time!

๛⋆๛⋆๛⋆๛⋆๛⋆๛⋆

Hello my Tannies 😃 First of all Thank you all for your support. My book reached 1K+ views. I couldn't even believe this..😭💖

Coming to the chapter;
Thank God! Yoomi heard it all😍
I hope she confesses her feelings soon.. Or may be not..
Let's wait..

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter💝💖💕💜
If did, please write your views. I'd love to hear that. 😍💞💕💝💗
And don't forget to press that lil' star for me😉