32. It's a trick

A loud sobbing was coming from the corner of the empty corridor. Tae was passing by and heard the sob. He came across, saw Chrissy crying her eyes out. He couldn't ignore her grief simply like that, as he knew she was the daughter of Mr. James Beckham.

"Excuse me, are you okay?"

She cried even more, "No I'm not." She spoke without looking at him.

"May I know what happened?" He mumbled.

"Like, who are you to ask it?" She covered her face and did not see him.

"I'm Taehyung."

"I'm.. I'm sorry.." She raised her neck. "Taehyung.. It was.. you... I didn't recognize.. Sorry.." She said in between sniffs, making puppy eyes.

"It's okay.. If there is anything I can help with, let me know." He said before turning.

She wiped her tears. "Can you help me with the Art festival?" She held his hand, stopping him from behind.

He shrugged taking his hand back and he felt uncomfortable, "How can I help in that? That festival is open for everyone.."

"I know.. But I have no one to participate with. Everybody rejected me. I just prepared a script for a drama and I didn't get any main male lead for it. I literally asked everyone but instead they bullied me. BADLY!" She again started to weep.

"What about your friends?"

"I don't have any male friends..." She continued, "I created this script with all my heart. But it is of no use... Just like me! I'm useless!!!" She cried loudly, covering her face.

"Okay, relax.. Let me find someone for you." Tae said. "Umm.. What's your name again? Chri-" He contemplated while thinking.

"Christina.. You can call me Chrissy."

"Okay.. whatever.. Now don't cry. I'll find someone." Tae did not bother to reach her name.

"At least say, whom will you find?" She whined.

"Jungkook may be.. He will never say no to me."

"Do you want your sister to kill me?" She raised her brows.

"Huh? What's that for?"

"Don't you know..? They are 'Lovebirds' of our college. I can't bug in to their space!"

Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Fine.. Just leave it Tae! Anyway thanks for your concern! But I'll damn report this to my Dad, saying that, I did not get a single effing partner in this damn institution! And I got bullied too.. My Dad thought this was good institution but-"

"Are you insane? Why are you taking this matter to your Dad? I said, I'll find someone.. Isn't it?" Tae tried to stay calm.

"When? After the festival?"

"Just give me some time.." He lowered his voice.

"I can't.. I'm sorry! .. I'm reportin-" She turned saying.

"Wait-" He called.

She turned again to him, "What?.... Will you help me with the script?"

"Okay! But don't report all this to your Dad!" Tae clenched his strap of his bag-pack.

"If you say so... umm.. Fine then! Meet me in the auditorium tomorrow, after the classes..." She twinkled her eyes and turned her back to him with a smirk.